Biden's Daughter Showered With Him As A Girl

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Ed Wilson, Jun 19, 2022.

1. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

2. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Years ago I worked with a man who was nudist and he was married to a nudist and they both raised their children, a boy and a girl as nudists.
    Whether or not it’s right or wrong for the parents to expose themselves to their children is up in the air but the two factors I knew about the parents is that they weren’t sexual deviants but instead they were both adamant about teaching abstinence, health and honor.

Joe Biden is weird though. He didn’t ask the female secret service for permission to disrobe in front of her and his propensity for calling young girls out of a crowd is well known. He’s especially touchy-feely around girls and young women which is proven by the number of photos and videos that are out there for the public to observe.
    Between the escapades of both Joe and Hunter, I’d say that honor is the very least of the things that was taught in that family.
    If indeed he took showers with his daughter, it just furthers my own thoughts on not only how dysfunctional that family was but how much Joe Biden needs to show himself in front of females or touch the young ones for some sort of self gratification.

Ed Wilson and Al Amoling like this.
  3. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Depends on how old she was (and of course, her comfort level and his intent.) But Biden is the poster child for what the (D) party is all about...sexualization of children.

Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel (D) reportedly said Wednesday [6/15/22] that "drag queens make everything better" and that there should be "a drag queen for every school" during an event in Lansing.

Link

We are doomed.

Al Amoling, Bobby Cole and Ed Wilson like this.
  4. Ron Beforee

Ron Beforee Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Just today I read a-bit about that. She says she is a sexual 'addict' and claims showering with her father might have contributed to it. She also noted sexual abuse by a family member .... didn't say who though ?

Just opinion here but ...... I believe many of these people live in a world that most of us just can't fathom .

5. Hoot Crawford

Hoot Crawford Veteran Member
    Registered

I hope she is getting the help she needs to resolve all of her issues.

6. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered