Biden Justice Department Raids Trump's Mar Lago Home

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Don Alaska, Aug 8, 2022.

1. Krystal Shay

Krystal Shay Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

AAAAMEN!!!!

2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Most of us have children and grands who will have to deal with it, though.

3. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

In a show down our military will purge themselves, even if it means using a hand grenade. I remember reading an article about the last year in Vietnam and it was talking about how the troops were not following orders. One such example was walking down a trail that is always in a cross fire and they were veterans already losing peope on this road. The Infantry troops told a young officer that demanded they walk down that path to go pound sand, they went to the higher ground and walked above the dangerous ground below. The point is when it comes to dying needlessly because of a stupid order the leadership will get changed even if the troops have to do it. There is no limit to the grade that can be changed if the situation was so dangerous and that applies to people such as milly who bragged about calling our enemy behind President Trumps back, which at that point made milly subject to removal and charges, and he still is and I would bet if Trump is elected again milly will be the first to go and be charged. If he isn't then Trump will be making another catastrophic decision by not doing so. You can't govern with outlaws 360 degrees around you. People love that money that is being spread around in their paths, that is the only logical conclusion that I can see with all the things we see happening over the past 6 years. I can think of a lot of presidents I never liked but they were never attacked or treated like criminals. They did all that on their own time.

4. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Eric Trump in an interview with Epoch times stated that Trump has now shattered all political fund raising records since the Mar-a-Lago raid by the FBI but he did not disclose how much money has been raised. It is possible that the money is rolling in so fast that final numbers cannot be determined. In May, however, the Federal Election Commission disclosed that Trump had more political cash on hand than the Republican and Democratic committees COMBINED had. Incredible numbers then and, apparently, astronomical numbers now.

5. Lulu Moppet

Lulu Moppet Veteran Member
    Registered

That only proves there's a sucker born every minute. These donations are probably from the same folks who donate to TV preachers. I'm not doubting the donations btw. There's always some con artist trying to part the naive from their cash, and the naive anxious to give.

Trevalius Guyus likes this.
  6. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

Yes but this con artist as ou describe him hs not taken any government funs to finance his campaign unlike your President who doesn't care what government contributes to his campaign.

7. Lulu Moppet

Registered

Put your money where your mouth is. What foreign governments have financially assisted this administration?. If you can prove it, I'll believe it.

As for Trump, foreign dignitaries stayed at his hotel in DC. Payoffs. Saudi favors to entire family including SIL, Jared.

8. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

How about China and Ukraine thru Hunter but to you that doe count eh?

Teresa Levitt and Lois Winters like this.
  9. Lulu Moppet

Registered

I don't know anything about Hunter Biden but feel what I know is silly compared to Jared & Ivanka. Let's wait for the full story to come out on all these middle aged spoiled kids.

Why would Hunter, with all his known problems, be giving away money to anyone but his selfish self if indeed it can be proven? Why would any of them?

10. Thomas Stillhere

Registered

We suckers are creatures of habit. We like affordable fuel for our vehicles and homes, affordable groceries and other hard products from A to Z. We like politicians that aren't flying their children all over the world on our dime to take money from some of our worst enemies. We like elected people to be truthful and preserve our constitutional rights. We like a President that addresses all those issues and knows how the financing of the entire nation really works. We hate liars and thieves and foreign imposters writing bills and laws that are passed onto us. That is the beginning of a very long list of things we expect from an elected official and in administrative positions filled by our leader. I don't see anything in this short list that pertains to the accomplished tasks for slo joe biden, other than only falling down the stairs of AF-1 3 times in 20 seconds. Trump for the win and clean up of all the trash that will be left over. For conservatives this seems to be the new norm, cleaning up the mess left by liberals. It is amusing to see liberals so offensive because they know the truth and it hurts their pride terribly to be a sponsor of so much damage by one administration from top to bottom. They are running out of time and one day soon law and order will return to the white house with a lot of today's players locked away for a very long time. :)

11. Teresa Levitt

Teresa Levitt Veteran Member
    Registered

it's sad that a lot of people will have no money or food to put where their mouth is...you are trying to tell them....
    you sir...are a true patriot...served this country. .to see this and be talked to indignantly...
    Thank you for your service.

12. Ron Beforee

Ron Beforee Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

So true ........ and I'll add, a large part of the cowardice is the fear of offending certain groups , even using certain names / pronouns, etc.

13. John West

John West Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

You are so wrong that it's laughable. Those donations are coming from people who are hurt by or dislike the rampant inflation, crime, fuel costs, etc. that is the hallmark and byproduct of the people you appear to favor. You calling them "suckers" suggests you are an agent or bot devoid of knowledge about what's going on.

14. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

She disagrees, is all. While it might be nice on election day, life would be boring if we all agreed.

15. Thomas Stillhere

Registered

Thank you, I did my service because it was my duty and there were millions of draftees that served honorably. Only difference for me I was an Regular Army enlistee not drafted, in the end all of us got the same title a Patriot. I was lucky to have served in one of the finest 2 aviation units of the Army at that time, along with some really good assignments to stateside stations and 2 job titles, Infantry was great but I did not like to walk but Aviation was just right for me. I was going thru lots of unit history for the Texas 36th Infantry which my Grand
    Father 2nd husband of my Grandmother served with in WW II. By reading the history I was able to follow his path with only a limited amount of information he had once told me in the early 70s. The 36th Texas Division was the main force of the Italian Landings one month prior to the D-Day Invasion. He had shipped over with the division on the Queen Mary to the staging ground before their landing in Italy. He was a half track driver and by some stroke of luck I found his photo from photos of thousands of 36th Division members, standing at the fore front of either their withdrawal or the actual landing in Italy. I am not sure which but when I look at this color photo and see how ragged they all look , uniforms dirty and raggedy, I believe it to be the withdrawal from the landing. He is the dark skinned person a Georgia Indian standing with the helmet in his left hand full of canned rations. The Division landed in France one month after the Italian landing and at that time the Armor units were assigned the new 5th Army under Patton. He was forward scout and always in front of the main force. Armed with a mounted anti tank gun. I can only imagine what he saw and witnessed. He never really wanted to talk to anyone about it. He did tell me there was one time his sergeant told him to shoot 4 German prisoners and he refused to do it without any consequence for doing so. He said someone else shot them !. The highways and roads were littered with thousands of dead and mutilated horses all killed by air strikes and there wasn't anything that could be done since the German Army supply channel was horse drawn. Here is the color photo in the landing ship and the other black and white which I posted a while ago, if you look close at the black and white photo you will see the person standing directly behind him in the color photo was standing beside him in the black and white image, I have no idea if that black and white was taken while in Italy or France and finally Germany. That other person is the same in the color image. That really surprised me.
    He survived all that and came back home to Hempstead Tx outside of Houston where his Mother was living already very old she live until the early 80s and died at 104. I remember as a toddler playing around an old dump truck there in Hempstead which he bought and was hauling dirt for a living before finally moving to Houston. He along with two brothers served, two in the Army and One in the Navy who retired when I first arrived in Vietnam, I was there at the same time he was and did not know he was only 45 miles from my airfield.

Attached Files: