Biden Is Exporting Oil From The Strategic Reserve To Keep Europe's Gas Prices Down

Discussion in 'Energy & Fuel' started by Don Alaska, Jul 7, 2022.

1. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Can you imagine the logistics involved with an electric vehicle? I guess you could lay cable across the battle field to refuel, but all the enemy would have to do was cut the cable, either by sabotage or explosive munition and your entire armored force would be dead in the "water". Chile has just nationalized their entire lithium market, as they reportedly have the world's largest reserves of lithium. I think other countries have already done that, plus China makes all the batteries. It would be like having to buy all the gas tanks for your vehicles from your enemy. Sounds like it will all go well.

2. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Ha, many a time we had to push that A model blade 180 degrees to give it a little extra boost. I read tonight on proton mail monthly news letter that we can expect a recession by next month. People being laid off, prices continue to spiral out of control and the fed hiked the rates 17 times in a very short period. It all seems to add up to some future terrible times where none of us have a dime for a stick of gum. I watched a video yesterday of that half wit stumbling along between his wife and someone else and I swear he was dragging his knuckles on the polished floors of the hallway. He honestly looked like his coffin was accidentally overturned and he got up to climb back in. The guy would never live to complete a second term but it would postpone any trial for him and his boy for all their stealing. I think he is willing to fall on the sword for his crackhead pride n joy. God help us if that indian vice prezziedent takes over. If anyone thinks biden has overreached authority wait until that b---h moves into the oval office. It would be the busiest federal court docket in history.

Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  3. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

When having a joint press conference with the President of South Korea, he lost his way to the red carpet that was laid to the dais, and he led the ROK President down the same wrong path he was taking. The Korean President looked very bewildered as to why they were not going down the red carpet that had been laid down for them.

He is running again, and if the wunderkind at Dominion have their way, he will be reelected regardless how the vote actually comes out.

Mary Stetler and Bobby Cole like this.