Biblical End Times Prophecy News Today

Discussion in 'Faith & Religion' started by Babs Hunt, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

@Bill Boggs , Babs answered that question a week or so ago. She said she attends Our Saviors Church in Lafayette, LA.

Babs Hunt likes this.
  2. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Yes I do @Shirley Martin but I have also been known to attend The Vineyard, FamilyLife Christian Church, and East Bayou Baptist (which is now The Bayou). :) I don't like any denomination to think they own me....I belong to Jesus. :)

Bill Boggs and Frank Sanoica like this.
  3. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

Thanks. I guess I thought your comments had a Pentecostal flavor. Not that it mattered, was just curious.

Babs Hunt likes this.
  4. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I would hope that my faith comments would always have a Biblical "flavor" and not a denominational one. :)

Bill Boggs likes this.
  5. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

Roger dodger.

Babs Hunt likes this.
  6. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

@Bill Boggs Decided to check out your comment that you thought my comments had a "Pentecostal flavor" since I didn't really know much about the beliefs of that denomination. I found the following:

"Pentecostalism adheres to the inerrancy of scripture and the necessity of accepting Christ as personal Lord and Savior. It is distinguished by belief in the baptism in the Holy Spirit that enables a Christian to live a Spirit-filled and empowered life. This empowerment includes the use of spiritual gifts such as speaking in tongues and divine healing—two other defining characteristics of Pentecostalism. Because of their commitment to biblical authority, spiritual gifts, and the miraculous, Pentecostals tend to see their movement as reflecting the same kind of spiritual power and teachings that were found in the Apostolic Age of the early church"

I can tell you that I do believe all of the above ... so yes I guess some of my comments very well may have a Pentecostal "flavor" to them. :)

7. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

102 from ‘lost tribe’ set to immigrate from India
    [​IMG]

14 FEBRUARY, 2017

Another 102 members of the Bnei Menashe Jewish community, which claims descent from one of Israel’s lost tribes, are being brought on Aliyah this week by Shavei Israel, a Jerusalem-based nonprofit that aims to strengthen ties between the Jewish people and descendants of Jews around the world. The 102 new immigrants all hail from the northeastern Indian state of Mizoram, which borders Burma and Bangladesh and is home to the second-largest concentration of Bnei Menashe

in India after that of the state of Manipur. This marks the first time since Jan. 2014 that Bnei Menashe will be making Aliyah from Mizoram. Thirty of the new immigrants will arrive in Israel on Tuesday, Feb. 14, and 72 will arrive on Thursday, Feb. 16. They plan to settle in the Galilee city of Nazareth Illit which already has a flourishing Bnei Menashe community. READ MORE

Interesting. This tribe is considered to be from the tribe of Manasseh who was Joseph's son. Joseph was the son of Jacob in the Old Testament and he was sold by his jealous brothers into slavery. He ended up becoming the Pharaoh of Egypt's right hand man and ended up saving the life of his brothers and father when they came to live in Egypt because of famine where they lived.

Joseph's two sons were Manasseh and Ephriam. When Jacob was on his death bed he asked Joseph to bring his two sons to him so he could bestow a blessing on them. The best blessing usually went to the oldest son, but even though Joseph places Manesseh (his oldest) in first place...Jacob put his hand on the head of the youngest and gave Ephriam the blessing of the oldest or first born. Joseph was upset about this and said something to his father about this..but Jacob told Joseph that although Manassesh would become a great nation, his brother Ephriam would become even greater. You can read about this in Chapter 48 of Genesis.

I believe it was the Bible prophesies that in the last days before Christ returns to earth that God would start bringing the tribes that He had scattered because of disobedience back to the land of Covenant...this article is showing that return.

8. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

UK Prosecutor During Trial That Found Preachers Guilty: ‘Jesus Is Only Way to God Cannot Be Truth’
    [​IMG]

MARCH 1, 2017

The U.K. prosecutor who presented the government’s case last week against two preachers who were found guilty today of “intentionally alarming” the public with their open-air preaching had argued before the court that the men’s speech declaring Jesus as the only way “cannot be a truth.” “To say to someone that Jesus is the only God is not a matter of truth.

To the extent that they are saying that the only way to God is through Jesus, that cannot be a truth,” prosecutor Ian Jackson declared, according to a press release issued on Tuesday by the Christian Legal Centre. He contended that Michael Stockwell and Michael Overd had crossed the line by stating that those not following Christ are on the broad path to destruction. READ MORE

9. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

The above article is Biblical proof that we are in the last days before Christ returns. The New Testament warns that in those days there will be a "falling away" from Christianity and increased persecution of those who live Biblical Christianity through God's Word contained in the Bible. The Preachers above were arrested for speaking the Truth found in the Scriptures of the Bible and fined a large sum for speaking this Truth too.

It seems that it is alright to say anything but God's Truth now days. Biblical Christians who study their Bibles know that this is proof that we are living in the last days before Christ returns and to many of them it is even more important to tell the lost about Jesus Christ and his free gift of salvation and eternal life.

10. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

LGBT group pressures preschools to drop ‘Mom and Dad’ references
    [​IMG]

MARCH 7, 2017

Who would have ever thought the day would come when the terms “mom” and “dad” would be offensive? Welcome to 2017! According to a new report, A new directive from Israel’s Education Ministry calls on preschool teachers to stop referring to “Mom and Dad” in preschool activities. The staff at the pro-LGBT Hoshen Organization, which offers training to preschool staff on the subjects of gender and sexual identity, has suggested Israeli preschool teachers speak about “parents” instead of “Mom and Dad.”

“It’s worth remembering that there are many preschool children who come from non-traditional families. They may have two fathers, two mothers, two sets of parents, or LGBT parents who live separately and each has his or her own relationship,” Hoshen explained. “Don’t assume that every marital relationship is heterosexual. Instead, ask the parents how you should refer to them (Mom and Mom, Mom and Mama, Dad and Papa, etc.). READ MORE

Whoa Israel.:)