Biblical End Times Prophecy News Today

Discussion in 'Faith & Religion' started by Babs Hunt, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

UAE TELECOM GIANT ETISALAT UNVEILS HUMAN INJECTABLE MICROCHIPS TO REPLACE CREDIT CARDS FOR PURCHASES

The UAE telecoms giant Etisalat unveiled new injectable microchips, which store all your credit card, ID and business card data inside, for the first time in the Middle East at GITEX 2016 in Dubai.
    uae-telecom-giant-etisalat-unveils-human-injectable-microchips-for-purchased-bio-hacking
    by Geoffrey Grider December 4, 2016

IT MIGHT SOUND LIKE SOMETHING FROM A DYSTOPIAN SCIENCE FICTION FANTASY BUT YOU COULD SOON BE ABLE TO PAY FOR GOODS AND SERVICES WITH A MICROCHIP THAT IS EMBEDDED IN YOUR HAND, ACCORDING TO ETISALAT OFFICIALS.

“And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” Revelation 13:16,17 (KJV)

The UAE telecoms giant Etisalat unveiled new injectable microchips, which store all your credit card, ID and business card data inside, for the first time in the Middle East at GITEX 2016 in Dubai.

The technique is called bio-hacking, where an alien device is embedded on the back of the hand between the thumb and forefinger using a special syringe, medical tattoo artist Hazim Naori told 7DAYS.

“WE CLEAN THE SKIN WITH SANITISER AND AFTER THIS WE PUT THE MARKS EXACTLY WHERE WE WANT TO PIERCE IT,” HE SAID. “WE INSERT THE NEEDLE UNDER THE SKIN WITH A PART OF THE NEED THAT PUSHES IT IN, AND THAT’S WHERE IT SETTLES AND IT NEEDS A WEEK OR TWO TO HEAL.”

NAORI PERFORMED THE IMPLANT FOR THE FIRST TIME ON OCTOBER 7 ON GEORGE HELD, FROM ETISALAT’S INNOVATION TEAM.

Speaking about the implantation, he said: “It’s like a piercing, it doesn’t hurt, but it feels a bit uncomfortable for the first day. The bio-hacking improves and enhances your body and will be not just a wearable device, but a device within yourself. You cannot replace or lose it, if you have an accident it’s still with you.”

Held warned, though, that before it can be commercially launched, decisions need to be made on what role it will play in society.

“There is no legality issue here. We already have agreements with Emirates ID and Visa and we issue a credit card with it through Etisalat, we have rights to issue those,” Held explained to 7DAYS.

HE REVEALED THAT FINAL COSTS FOR THE PROCEDURE ARE NOT CONFIRMED YET BUT IT IS EXPECTED TO COST DHS500 ($100) FOR BOTH THE INJECTION AND THE GADGET ITSELF.

Asked if the information stored on the chip could be hacked with the right equipment, Naori said using the card would still require the necessary authentications.

“We have to internationally agree on the system and this is eventually going to happen, let’s be honest,” said Naori.

“Thirty to 40 years ago there were no bank cards and now I have a card with all my ID and sim card on it and put it in the machine without showing anyone my passport.

“It’s an electronic smart gate. It’s the same thing, instead of having the card you just have it under your skin and it verifies you.” source

SHARE THIS ARTICLE
    GEOFFREY GRIDER
    NTEB is run by end times author and editor-in-chief Geoffrey Grider. Geoffrey runs a successful web design company, and is a full-time minister of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. In addition to running NOW THE END BEGINS, he has a dynamic street preaching outreach and tract ministry team in Saint Augustine, FL. micro chips.jpg

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
    Ike Willis likes this.
  2. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

In respect to others beliefs and mine I will be posting News articles on this thread (instead of on the In The News thread) that pertain to things that Jesus and the Bible has warned us would happen before Jesus comes back to this earth to set up His Kingdom.

Everyone is welcome to post articles pertaining to this topic here or to discuss and comment on the articles.

3. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

After reading this article many people may feel the making of this microchip that can be implanted in your hand is a good thing. People won't have to worry about whether they left their debit or charge card at home, forgot to bring the information for applying for a loan or mortgage, whether or not they can remember all their medical info, etc. Basically this micro chip that can be implanted in your hand will store all your personal information on it and you will beable to "buy and sell", give any personal information needed by anyone with just a scan of your hand. How much easier could this micro chip make life for us?

Well it is true that it will make life more convenient. But will it make your life better? To those who don't believe in God or the Bible the answer is yes. But for those who believe in God and Biblical prophecy...this is more like the "mark of the beast" and the implanting of this device in your hand should be avoided at all costs. And this Scripture tells us why:

The he the Scripture is talking about is the Antichrist. And those who accept this "mark" of his will belong to him, body and soul. Those who believe in God and who have Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior are "marked" by the Holy Spirit for God and will be able to somehow avoid being forced to take this microchip. And their God will provide for them even if they aren't allowed to buy and sell, etc. because they didn't take the mark of the beast.

Many people will feel that implanting this chip is just another "giant step for mankind" ...after all we are already being able to forget our "money" cards at home and just use our smart phones to pay for things, etc. So to many having the chip implanted will just be another step up in modern convenience and time saving. But for everyone who has this "mark of the beast" implanted life will gradually or suddenly take a detour they will not be able to get off of.

Under the rule of Antichrist, in order to be included in the global community, you are required to take the Mark. If you refuse, swift, severe and fatal judgment will be issued and you will cease to exist. The Bible says that people refusing the Mark will be decapitated. There is no forgiveness from God for taking the Mark, but if you don’t take the Mark you can’t feed your babies, pay your bills, or interact with the global community.

“And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.” Revelation 20:4 (KJV)

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
  4. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

PROPHECY WATCH: Third Temple On The Way As Priests Prepare Ritual Shabbat Showbreads
    [​IMG]

22 DECEMBER, 2016

Last Saturday, a Shabbat reenactment of a Temple ritual took place in the holy city of Hebron, giving participants a taste of the Temple service as it was in Biblical times while taking a practical step towards preparing for the Third Temple. More than 80 participants were greeted in Hebron Friday afternoon by the lighting of the Temple Menorah, lit by Shimshon

Album and Rabbi Yaakov Hayman, the newly-elected chairman of the Temple Movement. The lechem panim is unleavened bread, similar to the matzah eaten on Passover, and the 12 loaves are required by Biblical commandment to be on display inside the Temple sanctuary at all times. Cups of frankincense mixed with salt were placed on the bread. READ MORE

5. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

DEVELOPING: US Senators Move To Recognize Jerusalem As Israel’s Capital, Move Embassy
    [​IMG]

3 JANUARY, 2017

Three US senators have introduced legislation that would commit the United States to moving the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, a move US presidents have opposed for decades but which President-elect Donald Trump has repeatedly signaled he is willing to do. Texas Sen. Ted Cruz (R), Florida Sen. Marco Rubio (R) and Nevada Sen. Dean Heller (R) proposed the Jerusalem Embassy and Recognition Act on Tuesday, the first day the new Congress convened on

Capitol Hill as Republicans prepare to control the White House, Senate and House of Representatives for the first time since 2007. The measure is similar to a 1995 resolution, led by former House speaker and current Trump confidant Newt Gingrich, that called to move the embassy. It was immediately dismissed by then-president Bill Clinton, who aimed to have the future status of Jerusalem settled in final negotiation between Israelis and Palestinians. READ MORE

6. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

This Little Girl’s Bold Proclamation Will Leave You With Chills
    [​IMG]

5 JANUARY, 2017

Whether or not you believe in the rapture, the end times, or the final tribulation, a YouTube video is gaining popularity for its recording of a child believed to be prophesying about the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. Lily Grace was two years old when her mother captured her on video speaking about going up to be with Jesus. “The King is coming,” she said.

It was January 2015, just around midnight, when her mother, Chelsea Rebecca, said Lily was knocking and talking at her door. “She was saying, with urgency, ‘Something’s coming! Something’s coming!'” Rebecca wrote on her YouTube channel. “She elaborated on her dream vision later in the day.” READ MORE

Ike Willis likes this.
  7. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Babs Hunt
    The microchip will only be implanted in ME after I am dead, never before. Then, I won't have need for it, no more so would I have had while alive.
    Frank

8. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

At our age I don't think this is even something most of us Seniors would want. But our children and grandchildren seem to want anything and everything that makes things faster or easier...and I'm afraid many of them will just buy into something like this just because of the convenience they think it will bring.

9. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Babs Hunt
    In the old sci-fy flick I saw at about 9 or 10, "Invaders from Mars", the Aliens took captive everyday folks from a small town, into a subterranean cavern they had fused underground. While there, they performed an operation in a machine which drilled a small, glass insert into the base of the captives' skulls, where it remained, allowing the Martians to control those folks movements and activities after they released them. When the timer came of necessity, they burst the glass vessel by remote control, killing the victim.

A small boy in a farmhouse bedroom witnessed in the middle of the night, an illuminated saucer landing behind a dune in the distance. He awakens his folks, who calm him down, telling him it was a bad dream. Next few days, he noticed people acting strangely, including his dad. He saw a tiny, red scar on the father's neck, in the back. The Police Chief refuses to listen to the boy's story; he, too, has the scar. Befriended by a lady who listens to him, the military eventually is called in to roust out the Aliens. The fiendish machine they used in the cavern is revealed during those scenes, in which they almost succeed in implanting the device in the boy's lady friend. The Martians are finally destroyed, and the scene flashes back to the boy sleeping in his bed, as he had been in the beginning, and awakened by sounds, he sees the identical saucer descending behind the dune! I can't recall if it was implied that he had dreamed the entire sequence of events, and was now seeing it happen for real. No matter.

I was terrified after seeing that film, had trouble with nightmares for a long time, maybe due to a too-vivid imagination. Whole point is, we are witnessing a time now when foreign things are being implanted, which may ultimately be used to kill people.

See the story here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invaders_from_Mars_(1953_film). There is a 2-minute trailer which I could not copy. Seeing those scenes again raised my hackles. 60 years later the diabolicalness of it persists.

10. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

@Frank Sanoica

Revelation 13:16-17 New King James Version (NKJV)
    16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
    https://www.gotquestions.org/mark-beast.html

According to the Bible everyone who belongs to the Antichrist and follows him will receive a "mark" on their right hand or on their foreheads identifying them as his. The Bible doesn't tell us what that mark will look like or consist of so there are many speculations as to the mark being a microchip, etc. I don't think anyone really has to worry about what it will be because it will not be something that is done to people without their knowledge. People will "choose" to get this mark identifying them as belonging to the Antichrist so that they can "keep on living" their worldly lives.

Those who belong to Jesus Christ with God as their Father, are sealed or "marked" with the Holy Spirit when they ask Jesus to be their Savior, so those who are marked by the Holy Spirit will not accept the "mark of the beast". Many of us who are the "Bride of Christ" believe that we will be "raptured" or taken away by Jesus Christ our Bridegroom before the "mark of the beast" comes to pass. But even if we aren't..God's Word assures us that He will be with us during this time and His will shall be done in our lives and not the Antichrist's.

Ike Willis and Denise Evans like this.
  11. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

Question withdrawn.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
    Babs Hunt likes this.
  12. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Well I hope @Bill Boggs...that question you were thinking about asking was answered for you. :)

13. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm with you Frank, I don't want any "foreign objects" implanted in my body. If I forget my credit card at home, I'll save money, lol! No kidding, I have a pacemaker, and try to forget it's there because the whole "idea" of that metal object with it's wires connecting to my heart freaks me out. Maybe it has saved my life, and maybe I would have gotten better. I'll never know now.

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  14. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

No it wasn't. Was wondering what church you attended but decided that might not be appropiate.

Babs Hunt likes this.
  15. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I attend a non-denominational Church @Bill Boggs. I was raised a Catholic until I was 16 and I felt the Holy Spirit calling me out of that denomination. Right after I left the Catholic Church a beautiful young couple shared the "Good News Gospel" with me and I chose Jesus Christ to be my Savior. When I married my husband was a Southern Baptist and I wanted our children to be taught the Bible so I raised our children in the Baptist Church. I asked my huband's Pastor if he would Baptize me (as a Christian, not a Baptist) and he agreed to do this. When my children were grown I started attending a non-denominational Church which I attend to this day. Hope that answers your question Bill. If you have anymore questions....don't hesitate to ask...I'm very open about my faith and my beliefts.:)

Ike Willis likes this.