Beware!

Discussion in 'Food & Drinks' started by Ike Willis, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

2. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Veteran Member
    Registered

:oops:Thanks for the warning and I'll keep my eye open for it! I don't understand why people do these sort of things. I hardly have time to do what I need to do online and then comes along this nut case making this sort of dangerous thing that obviously needs some savy knowledge of tech skills to make that spam device and worst of all sending it to unsuspecting people! I got a facebook problem, with an invader logging in from Los Angeles and I login at Oahu. Weird things happen when the Los Angeles nut case logs into my facebook account. I've changed my password over 5 times and they still manage to login to my account. The facebook and the spam danger. honestly where do they find the time! Thanks for the warning. Be sure to check your facebook, security settings for where you're logged in from time to time to be sure you are the only one logging into your account.

3. Sheldon Scott

Sheldon Scott Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm not sure Krissttina got the humor in your post Ike. And I thought she liked spam.:eek:

Ike Willis and Yvonne Smith like this.
  4. Dave Sun

Dave Sun Veteran Member
    Registered

I opened it and made a sandwich.:rolleyes:

5. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

Hahaahaa, I was surprised at the punch line. But kidding aside, I am not happy with that WHO report about the dangers of processed food simply because they have no conclusive evidence. And to think that my grandparents and parents grew old with canned meat particularly corned beef, it is not considered unhealthy then. And why is the study this late in the game?

As with the spam, well, I have my spam guard so that's not really a problem. The issue is how I can make a sandwich out of it as what @Dave Sun had done. Hahaahaa.

Ike Willis likes this.
  6. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Simple. Place the spam between Cookies and while you are at it, enjoy a script of Java whilst resting in your adobe. While your Ram is in the crockpot for dinner you might also think about straightening out your Net in case you wish to go Phishing later on.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2015