Belly Button Exercise For Better Health

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Krissttina Isobe, May 1, 2017.

1. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Veteran Member
    Registered

I went to VitaminShoppe for some of my vitamins that they have for a very good price. To my pleasant surprise they were having a sale buy one and get half off on the second one, so I bought somethings happily. I ventured towards the cashier where a Body & Brain table was set up and she caught me. Well, I had some time so I participated in the things they were having at the time. Got to know my body aura and a wonderful exercise for your belly button that the rep for Body & Mind taught me. People who have tried the belly button exercise get more limber, less aches and sleep well at night are among some of the things that improve. I've tried it for a few days and it works. I could only go to my knees to touch my toes. Seems I was shrinking, then just a couple of days of belly button exercise and I'm at my ankles with touching my toes!!! My tightness in my knees are gone!!!! I sleep better and the longer I do the exercise the better I sleep soundly. I virtually lost my tiredness too. So good belly button exercise is I wanted to share it with all of you.

This site is a good article about belly button exercise with the Healing Wand. If you don't have a Healing Wand, just use your fingers to cover what the wand covers over your belly button over your clothes. I find it very healthful to do the belly button exercise daily for 3x a day. I was advised to do it on an empty stomach, 3x a day. One after you wake before breakfast; second one in between lunch and dinner and last one before you sleep. Do exercises on a stomach that's free of digesting food. The length is for up to 5 minutes a time. Some people experience sweats when they first do the exercise for it releases your stress that way.

Patsy Faye likes this.
  2. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Hello Krissttina - I'll have a look at the link when I have more time - thanks :)

3. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

No need to click on a strange link... just google belly button exercise with healing wand... ;)

I don't think I'll be rushing out to buy one...but I'm glad it's helping you @Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe likes this.
  4. Missy Lee

Missy Lee Veteran Member
    Registered

Could be just a case of your mind telling your body things are going better.

5. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Veteran Member
    Registered

:)Me too, it's over a hundred dollars locally too! But you can use your fingers as a wand too. Luckily the rep was a kind person, who saw that I was shrinking, so she said just use your fingers for a wand. Exercises done 3x a day on emptier stomach like before breakfast, in between lunch and dinner and once before sleeping. I really can bend to my ankles now and no more sore knees! :):) I like the article about why belly button exercise, so I linked it to the post. With fingers for a healing wand works wonderfully.