Beating The Coronavirus

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Ken Anderson, Jul 23, 2020.

1. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This was the plan all along...reduce destroy people's natural immunity and tell them to mingle freely. Then blame the non-vaccinated.

Here are graphs from an article I just posted elsewhere:

[​IMG]
    The Vaccinated see an initial benefit, then their COVID resistance falls well below The Unvaccinated

[​IMG]
    Ages 40-79 vaccinated group is deeply negative--now below minus 50%.
    They suffer more than double the infection rate of their unvaccinated counterparts.
    They have not bottomed out...there is no obvious end in sight.

UK Vax Graphs.jpg
    Unvaccinated Gain Immunity/Vaccinated Lose Immunity​

To avoid the appearance of wandering off-topic in the face of Ken's recent admonition, as supported by the above, let me say that I intend to decrease my chances of infection by not getting vaccinated.

Don Alaska likes this.
  2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

3. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

4. John Brunner

One comment from that video, the veracity of which I obviously cannot confirm, but which may be another data point for those smarter than I:

"I am a physician. I treat cancer with a focus on the immune system. Physicians are strongly feeling that the vaccine, as it’s attacking the spike proteins, is also retarding the P53 regulatory part of the immune system that keeps cancer in check. We feel it’s targeting other parts of the immune system as well. Doctors at these ERs should start to really pay attention to the vaccine status of each patient to see if there is a trend. I see the pattern in my office."

As designed?

Don Alaska and John West like this.
  5. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I also wonder if the virus itself is also doing this. I have thought from the beginning that this was some kind of bioweapon. The thing that made me question that assumption was the low mortality of infection. The Chinese think in very long terms and perhaps the long-term effect of the virus (and, subsequently the vaccine) is actually the aim. I just don't know how to interpret the data available. The vaccine seems to be making the long-term outcome of the viral pandemic worse than it would have been, but Big Pharma is getting rich, so no one cares.

John Brunner likes this.
  6. John Brunner

I think that our nation is being destroyed on all levels, and this virus was not only what put Biden in office (however we think that happened), it is the main tool being used to further that end. I also think that the "vaccine" itself does harm above & beyond disrupting the normal lifecycle of the virus in our communities. Perhaps leveraging the virus is a matter of convenience, or perhaps it's a matter of collusion. But negative data is being repressed and destructive mandates are being issued in order to concurrently hasten the destruction and force people to get this bum-rushed mRNA modifier...I cannot believe all this to be of benign intent, with the virus being the primary causer of harm, physiological or otherwise.

The much poorer outcomes for the vaxxed also dissuade me from thinking the virus to be the underlying damaging agent. Then there's the subordinate (yet very real) issues of Democrat governors' pushing infected folks into nursing homes killing thousands ("the surplus population") and avoiding any accountability whatsoever.

Regarding Big Pharma: as one person put it, I'm not exchanging my immune system for a subscription service.

Don Alaska likes this.
  7. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

There are multiple vaccination threads. This isn't one of them.

8. John Brunner

Regarding beating the virus...

Research has shown that the combination of diphenhydramine (Benadryl) and lactoferrin (a protein found in cow's milk) reduced replication of SARS-CoV-2 by 99% in lab tests on human lung and monkey cells.

Title of the study
    Highly Specific Sigma Receptor Ligands Exhibit Anti-Viral Properties in SARS-CoV-2 Infected Cells

Article excerpt
    Key to the research team’s findings was the focus on sigma receptors, which are proteins expressed in human cells. COVID-19 "hijacks" the body’s stress-response machinery, including these receptors, so it can replicate inside its host. Interfering with that process is key to inhibiting the virus’s potency, according to the researchers. "We know the detailed mechanism of how certain drugs inhibit SARS-CoV-2 infection," Dr. Ostrov, PhD said.

Of course, the article includes the predictable admonishments: don't try this at home, do not rely on it to treat COVID, you'll shoot your eye out, etc.

One interesting sidebar was that there are different forms of lactoferrin available for lab work. Not all of them are effective.

Fox News Article

Actual Study

NIH.gov Article

9. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

It will be interesting to see if they now try to get Benadryl off the store shelves and make it a prescription again, after which they can ban physicians from using it to treat Covid.;) It has many areas of action, just as ivermectin does, but I don't see how they can present it as a veterinary drug...but then hydroxychloroquine works in the early stages, too, and it was pulled from treatment. The drug companies are trying to get NAC pulled from shelves as well, as has been discussed in another thread, so I am thinking it may have actions against viruses as well. I thing @Faye Fox was the one who introduced the NAC issue here.

John Brunner likes this.
  10. John Brunner

I was gonna make the same comment regarding Benadryl (and milk), but without the winky face. There are no more pretenses.

On a related issue, SCOTUS is gonna hear oral arguments on pausing the mandate while legal challenges are still pending in other courts. I posted this comment in the VAX Thread.

11. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

I am appalled that vaccinated people, largely due to the advice of those who they consider being the experts, the media, or their leaders, or whatever, are seemingly uninterested in taking any steps to increase their chances of survival after getting the virus. To me, that seemed like the most obvious thing from the beginning.

12. John Brunner

"The government says that if I Got the Shot I can take off my mask. This must mean I can't get it and I can't spread it; otherwise, the government would not tell me I can take off my mask."

Of course, not everyone believes that. But I can tell you that at church there is a family of 5 generations, ranging from early 90s down to 6 years old. The 75 year old daughter of the 90+ year old lady has been a rabid "Why don't you just go get yourself a shot? We all have to do our part" person. But once the government told her to unmask, she's been bare-faced all the time, including around her elderly mother.

Many of these people are so obedient (or fearful or overwhelmed or whatever) they just do what they are told. I think about the Dependent Class who has a life catastrophe and they live with it just waiting for someone to come fix it, versus others who immediately take personal action, if for no other reason than to have some sense of control over our own lives. There are a ton of people who are otherwise life-responsible but have become of the Dependent Class on this specific subject.

13. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

People who listen to the government for medical information are treating their own bodies like they would repair a car or a widget.
    It’s a given that when the car or lawnmower breaks, we can often go to the net and get enough information to fix whatever it is ourselves. It’s like putting a band aide on a cut.
    Simple stuff which needs little or no previous practice to repair something broken but the human body isn’t a widget or a lawnmower.

We’re an extremely complex being in which trillions of activities and ingredients come together to produce life.
    It’s my opinion that no book smart internet doctor or politician who has never had a practice in medicine or spent thousands of hours in the lab and has a vested interest in a particular medical product can properly lead the push against a pandemic of this sort.

If folks would just do a little more research and listen to those who have actually worked with patients, know the science and have no other interests other than helping the sick and prevention; those are the real professionals that should be listened to.
    As it is, there are thousands of doctors who have used hydro chloroquine and other methods for prevention and cure which the government headed by a mental wreck, a quack and some well paid press have tried to quiet.
    If people understood that the government nor most major media has ANY interest in saving lives but definitely do have an interest in the power that comes from a non-military action in which to control the populous.
    If they would ask themselves why Biden, knowing that the initial monies and plans laid out during the previous administration to find a vaccine would claim that it was set up by him? Power and nothing more.

The sick part is, it’s working. Out of fear and misinformation people are falling into lockstep which is what those power freaks in our government want.

As for me, the professionals that I listen to say that hard work (exercise), a good diet and a supplemental vitamin and mineral regimen are irrefutably better and less chancy than what the government insists on but incorrectly call a vaccine.

14. John Brunner

Here is an American Thinker article for you to read, Bobby. The health care system has its share of Kool-Aid drinkers who are on the verge of refusing care to the Unvaxxed because those health care professionals are rabidly convinced that the Unvaxxed are putting the rest of the world at risk.

Now, this is only an article someone wrote. I have no idea to what degree this exists, if it even exists at all. The dysfunction I've sensed in the health care system seems to be a top-down one. I've not encountered a militant worker bee.

15. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

As I wrote when it happened my wife's opthamologist denied her service because she hadn't been jabbed.