Beating The Coronavirus

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Ken Anderson, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Why the media/medical will not release the truth on successful treatments for covid.

2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Vitamin D eyed as possible new tool in fight against coronavirus -- WCVB 5

I hope these researchers weren’t getting paid a whole lot for this, because I knew it months ago, and have been taking it, along with Vitamin C and Zinc.

Martin Alonzo and Yvonne Smith like this.
  3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

So do we. I just ordered a gallon size container of the vitamin C powder, which is what we use and then put it in our protein drinks, green smoothies, or whatever.
    I take the vitamin D3 and zinc twice a day, along with all of my other vitamins, and don’t worry about getting sick. It makes sense that it would also help treat someone who was sick, as well as helping people keep from getting any kind of virus in the first place.

4. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

Curious...you take D3 twice a day. I take it once a day 5000IU

5. Ken Anderson

If I'm outside in the sunlight for a fair amount of time, I don't take the D3 as I'd rather get it through sunlight. Given that it's so often either cold or raining here, I don't always get outside, though. So I keep it onhand.

6. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Now the election is over the Lancet Medical journal now claims HCQ works great for covid. Also the WHO said that the tests were giving too many false positives so they want to lower the cycles now.
    Was this a virus or politico

Don Alaska and Yvonne Smith like this.
  7. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I believe there is pollution causing illness - VITAMINS D, C, A, etc , good nutrition, helps

as anti-oxidants vs "free radicals" (the things that dis-organize the inside of the body, harm it, or might harm it if not de-activated.

I think where there was increase in pollution, a virus was blamed , yet never shown nor proven.

The proof is simple - where clean air, clean food, and clean water is provided, the disease goes away.... (some more than others, and some take longer, depending on the condition of the person and the damage already done by medicine or other pollution.

No one yet, on the forum, in the untied states, in europe, in the who, in the ama, no one anywhere, has actually shown it was or is a virus causing the illnesses/ diseases in people world wide or in the usa.

Yes, people got sick. This is normal in the world.
    No, more people did not get sick than previous years, nor from any isolated or proven virus ....
    So,
    the remedy? clean air, clean food, and clean water, as has been for centuries.....

The problem with saying it is a virus is the ways it is treated or thought of is much much (totally) different than
    discussing it with others who know it is not a virus.

8. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Fae She is a unique discipline, developed and practiced by Faye Fox. It resembles Tai Chi. Its sole purpose is to build immune system strength by connecting body and mind. Strictly a female discipline and must be performed outdoors in bra and panties for maximum effect.

The Magic of Fae She ..... Last evening I had chills and an uneasy feeling. Temp read 99.5. Then the chills left but I still had a fever. This continued through the night hitting over 100 even with Ibophren 600 downed and 2 Acetophemen 500. Bad dreams of living in a dirty rat-infested building. No sweating. It has been 2 weeks since the last and final covid injection and I think a result of that. Up at 2:30 this morning temp 99.4. I immediately donned my bra and panties and out the door, I went. Patio temp at 32 degrees this morning. 3 minutes of precise Fae She. The moon was bright so I wandered out in the yard and checked out the stars and moon. Clear with a few light clouds in the west. I came back in and checked my temp. It was my normal 97.6. Now at 4:30 AM fully dressed, still 97.6.

A few days ago a friend was experiencing heart palpitations and afraid to stay alone so she stayed here for the night. I was up at my usual 3 AM time out on the patio doing my Fae She and she got up to use the bathroom and saw me donned in bra and panties coming in from the cold 26 degrees outside. "Fae what in the hell are you doing out there?" She gasps. "I am kicking Covids ass, do you mind?" I snapped.

I guess this morning Covid needed a fresh one.

9. Susan Paynter

Susan Paynter Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I practice tai chi and qi gong but in the comfort of my basement. No way would I do this mind and body exercise in the frigid temperatures. However, I have noticed recently, when on my walks, some people move their hands from side to side occasionally. Part of qi gong movements. Some actually do their slow work outs in the park, being one with nature.

Faye Fox likes this.
  10. Trevalius Guyus

Trevalius Guyus Veteran Member
    Registered

In the interest of helping us understand everything involved with this discipline, please post a video of you practicing it!

John Nopales and Yvonne Smith like this.
  11. Martin Alonzo

Registered

There needs to be a caution about reducing testing for covid because it will increase the amount of flu, pneumonia,hearth and cancer deaths.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  12. Ken Anderson

Preparing to survive the virus remains the best choice.

Bobby Cole, Faye Fox and Al Amoling like this.
  13. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Time to ignore the medical system and look for help in the alternative medical fields

Hedi Mitchell and Yvonne Smith like this.
  14. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

This seems like as good a thread as any to post this.

I came across a COVID Risk Calculator.

-Enter your state/county
    -Enter the activity that you do (grocery store, restaurant, etc)
    -Enter a bunch of other info (everyone's mask type, VAX statuses, duration of event, #people around you, etc)

So a 1/2 hour mutually-unmasked grocery store trip in my county where I said no one is vaxxed yields a risk of 82 microCOVIDS each time. A microCOVID is a one-in-a-million chance of getting COVID. So each unmasked/unvaxxed shopping trip in my county carries a 82/1,000,000 change of getting COVID.

The Chinese buffet lunch I have the next (larger) county over carries a 760/1,000,000 risk of getting COVID (actually a range of 250-2,300).

This calculates each activity in your region against a hypothetical Weekly Risk Budget. You choose from 4 levels of Risk. The Standard Risk Budget yields a 1% chance of getting COVID in a given year. I max out on risk if I make (2) 30 minute shopping trips per week where everyone is unmasked/unvaxxed.

There are other tools there as well. You can download a spreadsheet to keep track of your activities to monitor your Risk Budget in a real-time mode. There is a White Paper on the site, and all contributors are listed...they are volunteers.

Al Amoling and Hedi Mitchell like this.
  15. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

@John Brunner - must say that was interesting at least. My risk is so low not sure i need a booster :)

John Brunner likes this.