At&t Has Epix For Free This Weekend

Discussion in 'Movies & Entertainment' started by Diane Lane, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

I mentioned this in another thread, but only as related to the movie God's Not Dead, which I just watched.

I can't afford to rent/buy many movies, and AT&T's selection of free movies is pitiful, so I was excited to find several on there that I'm interested in watching. One is Blood Simple, which is one of my all time favorite movies. There are some good ones available, so if you have AT&T, check it out.

2. Jenn Windey

Jenn Windey Supreme Member
    Registered

If one takes the time to look there are so many places where you can find free movies and shows online outside of the usual Youtube. I find that some of the actual cable channels will make shows available (although limited) in the full episode. As far as movies go a great source is Crackle TV, you can access this online. I watch it thru my Roku. Anyway this month fans of the horror genre will love some of the selections. What I like is they have an area called directors cuts (not sure if that's on the online version) that allows you to watch a series of films by particular actors or directors. I have found films that are actually quite good but for whatever reason never really made it to the big time or broadcast TV. The last one I watched was a series of films with Brad Pitt, one of the movies was called Legends of the Fall which was made in 1994. What a great movie

Anyway as Halloween is approaching I love nothing better then to watch scary movies and there are some really great ones. That I see I can watch online. This is about the only thing I do miss about not having cable TV, I was a huge fan of the 13 days of Halloween they would air on ABC Family. Luckily they have the line up listing so I am able to pick the movies I always liked the best.

Diane Lane likes this.
  3. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

@Jenn Windey I love Crackle :D. I also love horror/scary movies. I don't care so much for the Saw series, but I love most others. I want to marathon the Children of the Corn series, it'd be great if I could find that somewhere. The library has it, but my request got messed up somehow, and it seems the movies may have been shipped back from my local library :(. I'll see them eventually, and there are plenty of others to choose from for Halloween.