Assassination Of Iran’s Top Nuclear Scientist

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Yvonne Smith, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I have been reading in the news about the assassination of the man who was the head of Iran’s nuclear program. The information is that he and his bodyguards were all killed in a surprise attack.
    https://justthenews.com/world/middle-east/irans-top-nuclear-scientist-killed-apparent-assassination

However, I was just watching an interesting video about this, and the guy making the video thinks that it was actually a defection, maybe to the Saudi’s.
    He said that the man’s wife and family also disappeared at the same time, but they are apparently not dead. If the scientist were kidnapped, or even killed, there is no reason why the family would suddenly be gone.

He makes the point that the bodyguards were actually guards, there to keep the scientist from escaping, plus he probably know that if he tried and did actually escape , that his family would be killed .
    If he defected, then his family would have also been taken to safety, and he would have a lot of valuable information about the Iranian nuclear programs.

The video has an odd title, but ignore the first little bit, and then he gets into the explanation, which is very interesting. I have posted this in conspiracy, because there is no documentation to verify what actually happened.

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  2. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Yvonne Smith

One individual's knowledge of nuclear science is not tantamount to getting upset over. Any technically-minded person having studied College Physics and having a solid background in electric theory would possess as much of the knowledge needed as this "top scientist" might have, to become a potential danger to Society.

Frank