Assassination Of British M P , Jo Cox.

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Yvonne Smith, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I looked for a thread on this and didn't find one; so I want to bring it up and discuss what happened with the MP Jo Cox assassination, and also the possible connection with the attempted assassination of Donald Trump when he was in Las Vegas the other day.
    Apparently, both of the shooters were British, and had been in the same military hospital under high security in the UK. The hospital where they were both being kept under guard was a special one where highly trained military soldiers are safely kept, and quite posssibly used in some of the mind control experiments that have been happening in various places. The one who shot and killed MP Jo Cox was apparently a very well-trained soldier, and probably secretly sent on his mission to kill her before the Brexit vote.
    The CIA sent one of their (supposedly) retired agents to Great Britain in April, and at that time, Michael Sanford, the Las Vegas attempted shooter, was released to the CiA agent and sent back here to the United States under guard.
    The shooter would have had to know that he would likely been shot and killed himself once he had assassinated Donald Trump; but if he was under mind control, then that would not have stopped him from carrying out his mission.
    http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2060.htm

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
    Ike Willis likes this.
  2. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

3. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

I think that they thought it would help them stay in the European union but it did not help the vote on Brexit but the last Google poll has them leaving. This is going to through a wrench in the NWO