Asking Trump

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Martin Alonzo, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

I think most of the people on this forum agree with Trump or just willing to give Trump a chance but we need balance to any politico system. We need to ask questions and not be just be led blindly. So hear is something [in my opinion needs to be addressed] that either he is weak in or needs to be corrected.

1 He has surrounded himself with the military industrial complex which was something Dwight David "Ike" Eisenhower warned the U.S. public about. He has surrounded himself with generals who know how to kill.

2 Since history when a country finds land they claim it for themselves sometimes even when people are already living on it. China made islands in international waters some 6,000 miles from the U.S. and Trump wants to start a war to say they cannot use them.

3 Willing to go to war with Iran a country who has not attacked anyone in hundreds of years. They are using UN dictates to control a country. The UN has not been elected by anyone as Trump would say it is an old man club.

4 He has surrounded himself with people from Goldwin sacks and these are the group who caused the problems in 2008. He needs to be careful holding a poisonous snake too close.

5 When is he going after Soros and his net work to save the world from going into chaos

Denise Evans and Patsy Faye like this.
  2. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

With him, for once in only a few times in my life, I'm "going with the flow". He knows more about politics than I ever will, so.............
    All I can say is "Good Luck, Mr. President!"

3. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Agree with Martin - 'some' things need to be handled 'very' carefully
    The last thing the US needs is another war

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  4. Tim Burr

Tim Burr Veteran Member
    Registered

In key security positions, I for one, don't have a problem with retired Generals serving in his Cabinet.

Who might do a better job at Homeland Security, Defense Secretary or National Security Adviser?

A Lawyer or maybe a Career Politician?

5. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Although I am taking it "one day at a time" with President Trump I do feel that from his first day in Office and even before he took Office he has been striving and making good on his promises.

@Martin Alonza It is my opinion that since Trump was a businessman who does not know that much about "wars, the conflicts with other countries and America, terrorism, etc." he has been given the wisdom to surround himself with "generals" as you refer to these people....who do know all about these things.

2 Since history when a country finds land they claim it for themselves sometimes even when people are already living on it. China made islands in international waters some 6,000 miles from the U.S. and Trump wants to start a war to say they cannot use them.

It may very well be that the News media is stirring up trouble here between Trump and China. Yet it is also true that China has stepped out and done things in international waters that do not belong to them. Why has China done this and what does it mean? I think not only Trump and America should at least be concerned about what China has done and why?

3 Willing to go to war with Iran a country who has not attacked anyone in hundreds of years. They are using UN dictates to control a country. The UN has not been elected by anyone as Trump would say it is an old man club.

I believe Trump is letting Iran and other Countries know that just as he would not let anyone here in America "take him down" ....he is also letting Iran and everyone else know he is not going to let them take America down either. Trump means what he says and stands for what he says too.

4 He has surrounded himself with people from Goldwin sacks and these are the group who caused the problems in 2008. He needs to be careful holding a poisonous snake too close.

There are bad people in every group....and in the business world Trump is probably pretty savvy about who is who. Again the News media may be stirring up things in this area so I wouldn't believe everything you hear or read. Trump does know business....and I'm pretty sure he knows the good from the bad in business too.

5 When is he going after Soros and his net work to save the world from going into chaos
    [/QUOTE]

Our new President has much more important things to take care of right now....but I can just about guarantee you that if Soros "touches" something Trump is working on....there will be consequences.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
  6. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

The threatened media and elite are in a desperate frenzy, to survive the inevitable. We need to stand behind President Trump, and let him do his job. Swamp draining is never easy or pretty!

Cody Fousnaugh and Martin Alonzo like this.
  7. Patsy Faye

Registered

Sometimes we have to take a step back Babs - sometimes, not always

8. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

9. Martin Alonzo

Registered

If you want a good government they need to be honest
    How Trump Filled The Swamp

10. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

You are wise Martin, I agree with your topic very, much so. Funny, as I was thinking about this a lot lately. I do believe, with all my heart, we got the best guy but we are all aware of his shortcomings, everyone has them. It's a good thing to ask questions, talk about things. That doesn't mean we are not patriots, or that we are disrespecting the office;) I'm cooking right now so can't type much, but I will be back around, probably tomorrow. Very, good topic.

Patsy Faye likes this.
  11. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I also believe this, because he is going to be exactly who he is anyway, lol! He's proven that, but I like discussing things that concern me and usually, someone here sets my mind at ease. Just like the thing about him and the Mexican Pres. havin a conversation, and how it got twisted into a big, fat, bunch of bs. But I "was" ready to get on here and ask you guys what you thought about it;)

12. Patsy Faye

Registered

Sensible posts Denise - the best way to judge the President is to listen to what 'he' says
    early days yet anyway ..............:)

@Denise Happyfeet

Frank Sanoica and Denise Evans like this.
  13. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Patsy Faye
    Listen, yes. And evaluate, no? Judgement may not be reasonably applied yet, in view of results of actions. Frank

14. Patsy Faye

Registered

15. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Trump is being doing good things but he is also doing things that need to be watched. Trying to pick a fight with Iran, China, North Korea, also not pulling the troops from the Russian border even sending more. There is a difference between being strong and being stupid. Steve Bannon said we are going to war in the China sea you can count on it.