Arizona House Passes Bill Banning Transgender Female Athletes From Participating In School Sports

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Beth Gallagher, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Trevalius Guyus

Trevalius Guyus Veteran Member
    Registered

And, of course, there's the flip side, pun intended: Women who believe they're men get the "addadichtomy."

2. Trevalius Guyus

Registered

My gf just brought up an important point: I'm in Austin, one of the biggest LGBTQABCDEF towns in the US. If I seriously commit to starting the TTSA, as above, I'll probably find protesters outside my house, everyday, and get threats to me and my family, daily. I don't need that kind of bs, so I'll probably leave it to others to start up that organization, the sooner, the better.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  3. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Having genitals surgically removed and taking hormones still does not magically turn a biological MALE into a female. There will always be the male physiological advantage of muscle mass, etc. that doesn't magically disappear with the application of lipstick.

I just don't know why no one seems to care about opportunities being snatched from biological female athletes who have trained all their lives, only to be "beaten" by some psychologically disturbed freak of nature. Loss of scholarships, medals, etc. that now go to disgusting, pathetic MEN.

As I've said before, this would be like me racing someone in a wheelchair and then gloating when I "win." Absurd and disgusting.

4. Mary Robi

Mary Robi Veteran Member
    Registered

I have no dog in the fight; I don't care what a person identifies as, male, female, critter or a tree......it's none of my business.

That said, what about the Olympic pairs ice skater this year who identifies as "non-binary" (neither male nor female).......which side does this person (prefers to be called "them/they" not "him") compete on?

Doesn't identify as male so can't compete with the boys, doesn't identify as female, so has to stay out of the girls' teams. Since "they" are the only "openly" non-binary athlete in the Games, who the heck should they be vieing with??? A class of their own? Do "they" take Gold, Silver AND Bronze?

Trevalius Guyus and Bobby Cole like this.
  5. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

This gender nonsense is a bigger crime against athletics than taking enhancement drugs. If female athletics taking testosterone is illegal, why are males taking estrogen any different? The absurd argument is that females taking testosterone become stronger, but males taking estrogen become weaker. The only thing required for males to become females for athletics, including sharing locker rooms and restrooms, in many situations, is just getting a shrink to say they have gender ID issues. That's it!

6. Trevalius Guyus

Registered

Again, the association I proposed, above, needs to be put into place. All organized athletics, from Elementary School through the Olympics, need to have transgender options. Girls who feel they are boys compete against their peers, ditto for boys who feel they are girls. No problems, no obscene record breaking by girl-boys competing against biological girls.

Mary Stetler likes this.
  7. Trevalius Guyus

Registered

One more thing. If you're a Jeopardy fan, then you probably really got behind Amy, that trans woman champ. Now, she's known as the first woman to get into some of the show's top rankings. I really liked her, but she is not what they're saying, sorry. She is the first transgender person to get into those rankings. She is a biological male.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2022
    Mary Stetler likes this.
  8. Ron Beforee

Ron Beforee Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

True but again .....Why let those pesky facts get in the way of an agenda ?

Trevalius Guyus likes this.
  9. Joseph Carl

Joseph Carl Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

"California Bypasses Parents with Transition Closet for Teens Who Want to Cross Dress in Class."

Here's another headline news story representing the liberal and cultural madness overtaking the country. I see two problems here. First, the government, via a local school in this case, is promoting both moral values that oppose God and scientific teaching that defies biological reality. Second, the government is favoring its control and influence over children's beliefs and values over that of the parents.

Even liberals and parents supporting the LGBT movement "should" see the wrong precept being established with this school policy. I understand that there are enough misguided people in authoritative positions to enact rediculous policies and laws, but in this case, there's an overseeing school board to intervene. If they don't, then the people are fools if they don't vote for new and better representatives.

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/202...et-for-teens-who-want-to-cross-dress-in-class

Mary Stetler and Bobby Cole like this.
  10. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Live and let live goes for both sides, don't care what anyone does in private,just keep it away from kids and stop broadcasting it everywhere.

Hubbys mom was 86 and she liked cowboy movies,she thought Brokeback Mountain was one, she put it in her VCR got the shock of her life.

11. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Isn’t it rather strange that children cannot dress up as Indians or anglo’s dress up as Mexicans during Halloween any longer for fear that someone might be offended?
    And isn’t it also strange that a caucasian up through the age of going to college wears black face, his or her entire career could be ruined?

Yet, a grown man can pretend to be a woman and it’s not only okay but it’s considered to be brave and to some, psychologically sound.

12. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

It's surprising to me that feminists and the "women's movement", who fought so hard for women's rights, are not lining up to protest the transgender athlete crap. So all those years of lobbying, demonstrating, etc. for equal rights can be forgotten as long as the man is wearing high heels? :rolleyes:

13. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

That has been one of my gripes too, @Beth Gallagher. I have said that women are under attack, and most of the time they don't seem to realize it. As the father of two daughters and the grandfather of five granddaughters, itg hurts me to see their options becoming limited.

14. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

So, maybe being transgender isn’t such a bad thing after all. Maybe I should consider going to the thrift shop and get a couple of dresses.

I mean, a guy on the news said that since transgenders have difficulty finding meaningful employment, there’s a proposal that would give transgenders $900 a month for 18 months.
    I think I could use 900 beans a month for a year and a half never mind that there are people with REAL issues like homelessness and stuff like that where the money could be used to help out.

But nope, when a guy decides to don panties and a dress, he needs some extra financial help so he can buy makeup and those gorgeous pumps he saw in the window. Ya just gotta look good when ya go for that job interview!

15. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered