Are You Watching Hunting Hitler On History Channel

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Krissttina Isobe, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Veteran Member
    Registered

Yesterday on History Channel I saw Hunting Hitler. Classified FBI files have been declassified this year by President Obama and the hunt is on for Adolf Hitler who is believed to have escaped Germany and did not commit suicide! Are you watching Hunting Hitler on History Channel? It'll be on tonight 11/24/2015 with a new episode. What to you feel about Hunting Hitler? I was blown away when I saw the episode about why Hunting Hitler who I thought was dead all this time! I hope the investigators solve the mystery of what really happened to Adolf Hitler. Good luck investigators of Hunting Hitler!

2. Linda Binning

Linda Binning Veteran Member
    Registered

When I see shows like this and also the ones hunting for Big Foot or , my husband's favorite, The Curse of Oak Island where they are looking for old gold, I always think; if they had found what they are looking for, it would immediately be on the news, the media wouldn't let them wait to put it on their TV show. But I do enjoy those programs and watch them sometimes. People claim, further up the mountain from where I live, that they see a large Cat-Dog from time to time. People swear by it and I know one guy who says he saw it on his place a few years ago. He is the caretaker of a piece of property over 200 acres with a pond and lots of trees on it.

3. Avigail David

Avigail David Veteran Member
    Registered

I found the youtube link epidode 1 intriguing. But it cut short. And I need to spend more time searching for the continuation. I didn't
    get to find it and I'm quite disappointed. I will just have to watch another time, undisturbed. He's the kind of lunatic whom I will dismiss to oblivion. But to be fair, I borrowed a book last week from our local library about Adolf Hitler and a copy of Mein Kampf. :rolleyes: