Are You Looking To Donate To A Good Cause?

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Diane Lane, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

Then I don't recommend that you donate your (most likely) hard earned money to Kanye West. I have no sympathy for someone so narcissistic, who runs up $53 million in debt and then expects others to bail him out. He isn't the one who started the GoFundMe page, at least from what I've read, but he has been begging Mark Zuckerberg to fund his ideas. Kanye West and Kim Kardashian bought a mansion and then lived with her mother for two years while they completely renovated their mansion, at great cost. I'm sure some of that money is part of $53 million, although he claims it's due to trying to sell his music (if you can call what he does music), his ridiculous Yeezus tour, and obviously failed clothing line. He has a god complex, and is quick to denigrate others, yet doesn't seem to want to own up to his own failures. Here's an article from Forbes on the subject:

2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Hes an idiot! Also saw his clothing line at least some of the things and no wonder he's in debt. I've never seen such ugly clothes.

Diane Lane likes this.
  3. Lara Moss

Lara Moss Supreme Member
    Registered

Thanks for the heads up. Some people.

"Yes. Yes you have. You've been a bad boy. A very bad bad boy"…..

Kanye-West-Shaking-Head-No.gif

4. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

He's a narcissist of the highest order... completely self obsessed and with a an extreme God complex....very strange and complicated man, I do wonder if he has mental health issues, I suspect and it's my opinion only, that he's probably very controlling in his personal relationships.

5. Lara Moss

Lara Moss Supreme Member
    Registered

Thankfully, I don't know anything about this guy. I did see him in the news a long time ago though…didn't he beat up his girlfriend in an elevator? Hitting a woman is the lowest of lowlife.

6. Bonnie Thomas

Bonnie Thomas Veteran Member
    Registered

Yes, and yes ... my thoughts too.

That was Ray Rice, the football player.
    Too many of them are messed up!

7. Mari North

Mari North Veteran Member
    Registered

Yeah, I saw this.... it has to be a publicity stunt, doesn't it? He couldn't have possibly thought Zukerberg would just hand over tons of money? Yikes! :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'd go with publicity stunt... and right before that, he tweeted that Bill Cosby was innocent. Good gracious... shock value stunts at their finest. I hope Kim gave him a good taking-to for THAT one... just makes ya want to shake your head. (or bop the dude upside of HIS.) :confused:

Diane Lane likes this.
  8. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

I can't say for sure, but I think he actually has enough of a god complex and sense of entitlement to think that everyone should help him. As the expression says, go big or go home, and obviously the only thing he's done big is fail and amass a huge amount of debt, so I think he should go home :p. He has a nice one to go home to, and no doubt he'll reap some rewards either from the gofundme account or another source. It irks me when I see these fundraisers for things like this when ordinary people are struggling to keep roofs over their heads, feed themselves and their families, pay off medical bills or obtain treatment, etc.