Are There Members Besides Me That Have Covid ?

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Lon Tanner, Oct 16, 2021.

1. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Yep. I was sick for one day about a week after exposure then recovered. I was then hospitalized for another issue, so life goes on.

2. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

I have been checking on Dr Campbell's you tubes (dry and long videos). The latest couple shows Vitamin D did NOT prevent covid although might have made episodes less severe. (There are different types of Vitamin d and that was not made clear in the studies IMO) but in the above study, the first two waves (alpha and delta? variants) he states that the deaths and incidences were basically the SAME even after the vaccines. The UK is now cutting back on studies (Why would they do that just because the results are not what they want?) and the US is keeping us from seeing studies, but some private groups are continuing.
    I guess Ukraine is enough to keep our attention away from what they don't want us to see.

3. Bruce Andrew

Bruce Andrew Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

LOL @ "dry and long"! Wow you nailed it.

I ran into him some months ago and did make it through a few of his vids, but it was tough.

4. Kate Ellery

Kate Ellery Supreme Member
    Registered

We’ve been lucky ….no we haven’t had it , up till about just over a week ago I was saying I don’t even know anyone who’s got it or had it …however I was informed late last week several members of the dancing group we used to attended regularly ( In Adelaide City ) has it ….or has had it ….one in particular is the man who plays the music ( CD) he’s 80 and apparently he wasn’t even sick but he had a fever so did a rapid test and came up positive.

We’ve hardly been dancing at all been staying home where we feel safe only venturing out for shopping and essentials.
    We live in a town of about 5 thousand with several other towns scattered around us ….there is about 2.000 cases here due to the area being a high tourist area and with Easter coming up next week it will most prob double the infections up here:eek::(

Don Alaska likes this.
  5. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

Food poison or flu? Don't know. Had diarrhea and slept with a bucket last night. No sore throat so not covid, right? Had a fever. I did not go for a test. Had enough trouble getting up to go to the barn. Still haven't done the dishes.:eek:
    I am supposed to pick some things up around town but will wait so as not to share.

Beth Gallagher and Don Alaska like this.
  6. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Sorry to hear you are so sick, @Mary Stetler. Doing chores while ill is a real bummer. I haven't heard of Covid causing your symptoms, but it can't be ruled out. Stay home and rest. Contact someone if things get worse.

Mary Stetler likes this.