Are The Antifa Leaders Being Quietly Taken Down?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Yvonne Smith, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

View attachment 38684 I was reading this morning that we have an undercover operation going that is targeting the militant antifa leaders, and quietly arresting them , using undercover vehicles.
    There is a video out that seems to confirm that. It shows undercover police (uniforms, but unmarked vehicle) taking one of the antifa leaders, while the rest of them are screaming, and asking who is taking her, where she is going, and that they have no right to take the leader.
    I think that this would be a good move, since we know that most of the real leaders are paid instigators, many from Somalia, that moved here recently, and not native black Americans who have always lived here.

One of the people that I follow on Twitter is a special-ops follower, and he posts pictures of aircraft that looks unusual that the government and military have flying.
    Here is what he just posted this morning, and it does look like we have something going on !

Martin Alonzo and Bobby Cole like this.
  2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I saw a news report where they had arrested a young woman who had torched a police car during one of the riots. They found her through a one-of-a-kind shirt that she had bought on Etsy and was wearing during the torching of the police car. She was an elementary school teacher, I think, although I might have her mixed up with some other nutty thing that an elementary school teacher did during a riot.

3. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

Was that the one who was Brook's girl friend? I wonder what his wife thinks about that?

4. Craig Wilson

Craig Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

That autonomous hard left anarchist zone has been shut down. It was in Seattle? How the hell was it allowed to exist in first place. What is happening to America?

5. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I’m putting everything in the lap of the mayor of Seattle.

Two days after the siege started, a council member unlocked the doors to city hall and allowed the protesters to bust in to the mayor’s office.
    No one seems to know what happened or who was making the demands but she suddenly became complicit in the taking of 6 or so city blocks of the city she is held responsible for.
    Now, do note, this is a woman who is apparently afraid for her life because she kept the police stationed in front of her house 24/7 for two months prior to the take over.

My question is: What was she promised to come before the cameras and say that this was going to be a “summer of love” especially since she already knew that shops and stores had been ransacked, the streets and buildings defaced, cars burned and people beaten?
    A couple of the possibilities are that she expects a huge payoff or she put out a propaganda tape because she was coerced in some manner.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  6. Hal Pollner

Hal Pollner Veteran Member
    Registered

Good question!

H.P.