Are Bad Things Really Coming In September ?

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Yvonne Smith, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

It seems like all of the youtube videos, online blogs, and news websites are writing about what might happen the end of this month, specifically on or near the 23rd.
    There are reports of everything from economic collapse to the arrival of Nibiru, to an asteroid crashing into the earth this month.
    There is supposed to be another of the "blood moons" coming, as well as the Jewish Year of Jubilee starting.
    It seems like everyone has a different idea of what might happen; but amazingly, they all agree on the timing of when the event is likely to happen.

One of the things that I was reading today is about the United States conducting a major drill on the East Coast that will affect all of the aircraft flying in that area, and will last all month.
    Apparently, the last time we held this drill was in September, 2001, and we all remember what happened that time. The response teams that were being activated were already being used for the drill, and no one listening to the radio transmission knew if the attack was real or part of the drill except the ones who could actually see that the Twin Towers were hit and on fire.
    Hopefully, things will go smoother this time than they did back then.

http://www.ainonline.com/aviation-n...-ads-b-unreliable-east-coast-during-september

Corie Henson likes this.
  2. Hannah Davis

Hannah Davis Veteran Member
    Registered

No one knows for sure. I don't think its something we should dwell upon. Yes, everyone keeps carrying on about an economic crash because these seem to happen every seven years and the last one was in 2008. As for the asteroid, I am no even sure it's actually out there, some say it is others say its not. I don't think blood moons are anything to fear, I know there can be stigmas attached to them but I think that's a superstition. As for the drill ironically this one does scare me because as you said the last one was in 2001 and we all know what happened then, but again it could happen with no incident.

Sheldon Scott and Corie Henson like this.
  3. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

Like @Hannah Davis, I would also move ahead and not dwell on those negative portents. I have read some of those predictions and gossips. Here, we just had that Metro-wide earthquake drill at the end of August and it appeared to me as not a preparation for the actual quake but more of a way to scare people. Yesterday, there was a news report about a pocket drill in one city that simulated an earthquake of a 7 magnitude. The drill was complete with costumed victims, with blood all over, being carried on a stretcher to the ambulance. But again, it was just a realistic drill.

There's a seer named Danny Atienza who had predicted so many things that came true. And one of his prediction is that the dreaded or expected big quake in the West Valley Fault will not happen. And those drills are only for political benefits of those involved since they are going to run for a national position.

4. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Veteran Member
    Registered

I hadn't heard of anything bad happening in Sept. at all. This is the first I've heard of anything happening in Sept. We're looking forward to the Senior Fair that'll be held this month at our Blaisdell Arena. The Senior Fair is free to all. We get to see all the things currently happening and available for we Seniors. We get a lot of free things too (LOL). I like it for we get to find out a lot of information that helps Seniors. We get all the current new things for us to as well at the Senior Fair. If there is anything bad we should pray to stop it safely so the bad will be stopped dead in its tract.

5. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

I've heard of nothing happening this month. Maybe someone will bake some cookies I can sample and not gain weight. That would be good news.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  6. Sheldon Scott

Sheldon Scott Supreme Member
    Registered

The news yesterday said two muslim sites are urging individuals to attack Americans and specifically target rich business leaders mentioning Gates, Bloomberg, and the Koch brothers among others.

7. Jenn Windey

Jenn Windey Supreme Member
    Registered

Yes I have recently noticed several different video's and blogs suggesting different dates in the end of September when bad things are suppose to happen. At first it worried me a bit, then I noticed that there were different dates for when this calamity was suppose to occur. I don't know, I watched this one guys video and the very loose relationships he was making that according to him suggested the end times as they were predicted in the bible. Some baloney that had to do with Alanis Morissette and her son, it was very bizarre to say the least.

My sister used to get very upset when we were young about things like the chance of a nuclear explosion, Y2K and Nostradamus. If you think about it we have had all of these end of the world prophesy's forever. I think it is best to just accept that change is going to happen and one day - NO MATTER WHAT- we will have to face an end. I guess it does not matter if it is from Nibiru, a car speeding down the freeway or just old age. We will all check out some day.

As far as the United States changing, the fact is population and culture changes all the time so it would be fair to expect that there will be changes on societies level. For this reason perhaps it is important that families keep tradition and culture alive. It is what makes each group unique. the sad reality is there is not very much tolerance for these differences and everyone thinks that their ways are the best ways. I hope as a species that man finds a way to live in better harmony. maybe it will truly take something like an alien invasion to open the collective eyes to a bigger world view.

8. Sheldon Scott

Sheldon Scott Supreme Member
    Registered

Well, September is over and we're still here. Someone will have to come up with a new date for Impending doom. Y2K didn't work, The Mayan calendar didn't work.

Ike Willis likes this.
  9. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

Obama's hard at work on that.

Joe Riley and Sheldon Scott like this.