Anything Good Today?

Discussion in 'Food & Drinks' started by Nikos Pine, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Nikos Pine

Nikos Pine Veteran Member
    Registered

Anyone having anything good to eat for the big game today? I made a buffalo chicken dip, it is one of my favorites. Love franks red hot sauce, I will eat that on anything! http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/buffalo-chicken-dip Is the one I have made the last few times and it was never disappointing!

2. Pat Baker

Pat Baker Supreme Member
    Registered

Well, it is the day after the big game, hope you had a good time eating your goodies. I didn't do anything special for the game.

Nikos Pine likes this.
  3. Nikos Pine

Nikos Pine Veteran Member
    Registered

Thank you, @Pat Baker! I have been eating non-stop for days now, I believe I may have cooked to much! Ha! I am going to gain ten more pounds! Since the holidays I have been on this non-stop cooking and eating cycle. I think I have made all of my favorite foods, and then I made them again! I went from eating healthy for health reasons to eating junk all the time. :x Hopefully when the weather starts to get nicer I will knock off my bad habits!

4. Betty Johnstone

Betty Johnstone Veteran Member
    Registered

I didn't cook anything special for the big game but I'm making a fabulous veggie stir fry for dinner tonight along with some wild rice. I've already cleaned and washed all my veggies (onions, peppers (red/orange), bok choy, broccoli, celery, snap peas) and have them in the fridge ready to cook in about 4 hours. I'm sure hubby would like some kind of meat, chicken or fish in it but not tonight..lol

5. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Veteran Member
    Registered

:oops:We're not football fans, but we do like our snacks too while watching television. We usually have a bag of something I bought at the store. Sometimes we'd have pop corn and munch away the night watching television. We have a sweet tooth and I do try to buy sugar free snacks. I just saw yesterday some sugar free cookies and loaf cakes all cut up that's new and baked fresh, so I'll try them when the budget permits.