Anyone Watch Paranormal Caught On Camera?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Steven Stanick, Feb 6, 2022.

1. Steven Stanick

Steven Stanick Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I watch a lot of these shows frequently out of curiosity. Having witnessed two episodes of a UFO in my life I am always interested in videos of them. Videos of spirits, ghost-like images and moving objects in rooms are more of curiosity though some are disturbing, to say the least. There are so many questions surrounding these things it is impossible to believe 100% in either direction.

2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I have not watched that particular show but I have always enjoyed paranormal topics. Long after he died, I still listen to re-runs of old Art Bell Coast to Coast radio shows all night, mostly in my sleep. I don't care for Coast to Coast with George Noory. However, while I enjoy the paranormal, I don't necessarily buy into most of it.

3. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

I've watched paranormal caught on camera from the very beginning.I believe I saw most of the episodes. To me most of the episodes with ghosts especially I believe are hoax. There analyst are weak. I've seen the same footage on "the proof is out there" where they do a video analysis by experts and have proven a lot of the film footage is CGI, or scientist will give an explanation of what you are looking at. When they can't give an explanation, then you have a true unexplainable mystery. I enjoy watching any of the mystery shows whether it be UFOs, Bigfoot, extinct animals, etc.

4. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

I just saw the following video of unexplained "red trails" over a shipwreck in North Carolina. This was just shot a week or so ago:

I go back & forth between "You people are off your rockers" and "The universe is infinite and there are so many remote regions of the planet that anything is possible." But I do like watching many of the shows.

5. Ron Beforee

Ron Beforee Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I do not watch "that" show .... but maybe I'll start ?

But given your post .... perhaps you are the one to discuss the night before last 2/5/22 with ?

I swear , sitting in my L/room chair, I saw [out the window] a UFO ? I kept seeing this light up in the sky, @ about a 45 degree angle. I thought , is that the moon ? , maybe a streetlamp [easier seen since the trees have no leaves] . It 'bugged' me so much, that i went out on my porch to look...I didn't last long as i t was single digit cold .... It was not a streetlamp , it was not the moon. I looked it up and found this .

"How to see the February 2022 Full Moon. The Full Moon will reach its peak at 11:57 a.m. Eastern on Thursday, February 17 — after it's already set in the United States — but it will still be viewable at night, rising at 6 p.m. and reaching its highest point around midnight."

It stayed there for about two hours , first noticed it at about 10pm .... noticed it was gone about mid-night.

It's OK to tell me I'm goofy ;) All I do know is that .... I do not know, what it was ??

Last edited: Feb 7, 2022
  6. Susan Ford

Susan Ford Active Member
    Registered

Wow i have been researching On UFO.who else on here knows much about the UFOS AND ET.i had my first UFO experience in UTAH.

7. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

Utah has a lot of UFO activity.
    There is two shows on TV you might be interested in watching.
    Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch which is running now on Friday nigths.
    Mystery at Skinwalker Ranch which had it's first season last year.
    Both these Ranches are in Utah and are known for their UFO activity.

Here's a write-up from the internet:
    "The Blind Frog Ranch is based in Utah's Uintah Basin, where Duane Ollinger's 160-acre property is located. Set near La Point Utah, the ranch is thought to have UFO activity on and around the property, which is also situated near the well-known Skinwalker Ranch, also known as Sherman Ranch."

Last edited: Feb 12, 2022
    Marie Mallery and Yvonne Smith like this.
  8. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

I've seen some interesting film on angels saving people. Also had several paranormal experience's myself.

Don Alaska likes this.
  9. Marie Mallery

Registered

10. Marie Mallery

Registered

I've found that unless you've witnessed the paranormal up close and personal yourself most doubt it exists.
    Most of mine there were others around but only they know it was real Jake being one my best friend and first cousin being a couple others, all of them on different occasions.

11. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

I enjoy watching the paranormal shows for information about UFOs and Cryptids like Bigfoot Loch Ness Monster Etc.
    I usually fast forward through any of the stories about ghosts, shadow people, most I feel are hoaxes.
    A few have been on "The Proof Is Out There" and proven to be a hoax.
    Last night I dvr'd "History's Greatest Mysteries" it's about the Loch Ness Monster can't wait to watch it.

Don Alaska and Marie Mallery like this.
  12. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

I believe people do have paranormal experiences I've had a few myself I just don't believe all that they show on those shows is real.

13. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Most Bigfoot and ghost-hunting shows are just over-the-top phony. I don't necessarily disbelieve in Bigfoot, and I don't doubt that there are phenomena that might lend credibility to ghosts (although I don't know that this is what they are), but the shows are bogus. EVP recordings are creepy, though.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2023
    Don Alaska and Tony Page like this.
  14. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

I find it very discouraging when the most realistic looking videos are analyzed by experts and they prove their hoaxes.

Ken Anderson likes this.
  15. Marie Mallery

Registered

Do you think the Chinese angle thing on post #9 is true? I'm not too sure about that one but I do wonder.