Anyone Order From Chewy Dot Com?

Discussion in 'Pets & Critters' started by Kitty Carmel, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Kitty Carmel

Kitty Carmel Veteran Member
    Registered

I just placed my first order yesterday.

I went to Pets Mart to get Wilderness 3oz cans and they were completely out of the chicken in that size. I have 7 cans left and hope the order will get here in a week. I can always get some of the larger cans if it doesn't.

I didn't get the free shipping because I only ordered a case of 24, so shipping was $5.00. I'll se how it goes with them.

2. Betty Jones

Betty Jones Veteran Member
    Registered

2 of my children order from chewy.com and they like it

3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

If I am going to order online, I usually use Amazon but I have used Chewy. The prices aren't bad and they have a good selection.

4. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

When we were in the process of getting a Shih Tzu pup, we ordered some things from Chewy and everything came to us fine. We decided not to get a pup until after we move. It's not easy traveling with a pup across country, let alone an adult dog. Actually, we aren't completely sure if we can even afford another dog after we move, so we have the stuff we ordered in a box, ready to sell at a future garage sale or send to the Goodwill. I hope we can get another dog, but finances will rule in that decision.

5. Kitty Carmel

Kitty Carmel Veteran Member
    Registered

I've been really happy buying from Chewy. I'm in California and it looks like they have a distribution center in Nevada. I get items in two days. I order the wilderness cans and they come well packaged but without excess packaging. They must have some kind of deal with Fed Ex with that free shipping over 50 dollars as most items are very heavy.

6. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I've been ordering most of my cat stuff from Chewy.com rather than from Amazon.com lately. They have a good selection, good prices, and I get the kind of delivery times from them that I used to get from Amazon.com. Due to free shipping on small orders, I sometimes order from Amazon.com but I place most of my larger orders with Chewy.com.