Anyone Else Like Shark Tank?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by John Stone, Feb 12, 2015.

1. John Stone

John Stone Veteran Member
    Registered

I'm not a big TV watcher, but one of my favorite shows that I always try to catch is Shark Tank. If you haven't seen it, it's a reality show about Angel Investors listening to sales pitches from entrepreneurs that need extra capital for their business. It has some amazing Sharks / Angel Investors, including Mark Cuban who is big in the tech world, owns the Dallas Mavericks and is a billionaire. You can get some fantastic insight into the minds of some very successful people as they evaluate the presentations.

Also, it's great to see the entrepreneurs score big and go on to become successes. Just appearing on Shark Tank alone usually boosts the sales of their product whether they get a deal or not.

2. Hannah Davis

Hannah Davis Veteran Member
    Registered

I love this show, I actually started watching it by accident. I happen to have ABC on and was doing something when the show came on. I found myself stariting to watch and actually enjoyin it. I then recommended it to my sister who also liked it. We now watch it every Friday. There are times when I feel like the people go on the show only to advertise, you can usually tell who is doing this because they ask for an outrageous amount for a low percentage stake. I am kind of curious about the new show called Beyond the Tank that will be airing after it next week, this one will show us what became of many of the people who got deals. Yes, the show does show us some of the success stories but not all the deals are successful as the previews for the new show are proving.

3. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

I also love Shark Tank. I'm a bit behind, and haven't watched this season, but I always enjoy hearing the pitches and how the sharks reason through what they want to do, and why. I'm also curious about Beyond the Tank. I hope it won't take the place of Shark Tank, because I think it would be great to watch both, and see what happens once the deals go through. I'm also enjoying watching Robert dancing on Dancing With The Stars.