Any Thoughts On Afterlife?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Susan Paynter, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

That's quite possible , eventually. (but not right away after dying, it will be if it is at all, after right and true judgment and punishment or , in this life and/or later, wrath).

The punishment , how painful it may be, without mercy any more, as justice and perfect judgement requires payment and cannot be changed.

2. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

So says you.

Tommy Gunne and Beth Gallagher like this.
  3. Jeff Elohim

Registered

So says the Giver of Life, The Creator Who Reveals These Things in His Word, To His Chosen Ones since the beginning, always truthful, always right, always faithful - The Creator is not a man that He could lie.

He Reveals The Truth to those who seek Him, who believe He Is, and that He rewards those who diligently seek Him.

He Says So Plainly, Clearly, with no ambiguity, no shadow, no doubt, no sin. He Is Perfect.

4. Lon Tanner

Registered

????????????

5. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

So Jeff, just trying to get a finger on you. Did God tell you this himself,or is it second hand? Seems God has been talking much more lately than he has in the past. Mainly to Republicans though! Just exactly who are his chosen ones? Just people of the Jewish faith correct? Are you aware that almost with out exception every tribe, every clan, every nationality have called themselves the chosen ones? Why is the Jewish faith correct and the Haudenosaunee wrong?

Hedi Mitchell likes this.
  6. Jeff Elohim

Registered

No, sorry. It is not as you were led to believe. As written , as delivered from the Creator, He does not even listen to (hear) the prayers of those who "consider sin in their heart". Also He Says, in His Word, He Curses those (Christian or not) who put their trust in man/ men/ government/ etc .... and "Without Faith (in Him), it is impossible to please Him" .... all unchanged Truth forever.

7. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

So are you going to answer the question?

8. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Idolatry is most common, very common, and is wrong. It is a sin that leads to destruction. (or to suffering the Creator's Wrath or His Chastisement/ Discipline/ Correction) (even a follower of Jesus might practice idolatry, and most of the so-called followers of Jesus in the world do practice idolatry (over 2 billion of them) ).

9. Boris Boddenov

Boris Boddenov Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

10. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

My Creator God says in His Word that when I die to this earth I will go to my eternal life in Heaven if I have asked His Son Jesus Christ to forgive my sin's and be my Lord and Saviour...or I can choose to go to Hell and let Satan have my unredeemed soul. Faith and God consistently keeping His promises to me tell me these are the two afterlives we get to choose. I've made my choice and I'm praying I will see most of you in Heaven one day. There's no doubt in my mind that's where I will be when I leave this earthly life.

Emma Potter likes this.
  11. Lon Tanner

Registered

I don't think I will be seeing you.

Tommy Gunne and Beth Gallagher like this.
  12. Susan Paynter

Susan Paynter Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Saints, as we know, were not perfect. They made mistakes during their lifetime and often led public lives of depravity before their hearts were converted.
    It gives us hope that even our cold hearts that are so distant from God can be turned towards him and given new life.

Lon Tanner and Yvonne Smith like this.
  13. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

That's quite possible Lon...as God has given you free will to make your own choice here. He's not going to force faith or salvation on anyone. But He's always offering you that free gift up until the moment you take your last earthly breath.

Emma Potter likes this.
  14. Trevalius Guyus

Trevalius Guyus Veteran Member
    Registered

Thoughts on the afterlife?: Gee, I dunno, I'll let you know once I get there, if it exists, AND there's a computer connection that is working.....

Bobby Cole likes this.
  15. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

Tell Me There is More and What It's Like. I'm wide open to hear from someone.

John Houlihan likes this.