Antifa

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ken Anderson, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Hopefully, someone will come across some actual news stories about Antifa as the days go by, given that they are the media darlings. For now, I wanted to make one observation.

When I was in Bangor, Maine (not Ireland) the other day, a couple of people dressed like Antifa came running down the street, looking behind them as if they were being chased, although it didn't appear that they were.

They took off their black face masks, and one of them looked like he probably worked for the Geek Squad at Best Buy and the other was probably a 10th grade girl.

That was funny in itself, but then this was Bangor, with a population of about 30,000. There is a college next door, in Orono, so when there are protests going on in San Francisco, there are usually protests in Bangor and Portland, but the Bangor ones make me laugh.

If a couple of thousand people are rioting in San Francisco, Portland, Maine will have a couple of dozen, and Bangor will have two - or maybe one holding a sign on a street corner.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  2. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Soros only hired two there. Ha Ha I laugh when I saw a group on video all getting riled up and ready to fight reading a speech from his I phone. The speech was word for word a speech given by Hitler but they did not know. How sad these people are.

Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  3. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

It's funny how brave cowards can be while hiding behind masks. Especially if they are in packs.

4. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

When people adhere to the various state laws which govern our right to peaceful protest and apply for a permit, an amendment to ALL permits should be provided which condemns masks.
    If they show up in masks then the people in that protest should be disbanded....forcefully if necessary.
    If they have no permit, the above applies and substantial arrests should be made.

Also, if one person in the protest assembly should do bodily harm upon another person then the whole assembly should be found guilty of the assault.
    Granted, Antifa does often show up with numbers to great to arrest them all, but the ones who are arrested should each receive the same sentence based on the assault (s) and addition to the sentence, those who are on ANY government or state assistance program(s) should lose such benefits for the period of 20 years. (SSI, college grant, food stamps, welfare etc)

5. Martin Alonzo

Registered

If you are a driver in a bank robbery and someone was killed in the bank you also get charged for it. Bobby Cole that should be the same for antifa as well if someone in the group does damage they all are accountable

Bobby Cole likes this.
  6. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I don't understand why they allow protesters and counter-protesters to have permits for the same place and time. They should perhaps both be granted but for separate paces and/or times, and any demonstrations outside the permits should be stopped.

Yvonne Smith and Bobby Cole like this.
  7. Ken Anderson

From what I've seen, most of the time, one small group gets a permit and then Antifa comes in as counter-protesters without a permit, far outnumbering the ones with a permit, and yet they never seem to be required to get their own permit.

Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  8. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I think that fact that it is permitted is evidence of an agenda-driven policy.

Yvonne Smith and Bobby Cole like this.
  9. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

I have an unfounded opinion that the likes of Soros and others are padding some pockets extremely well in order that the right faces are turned at the right time.
    What I really would like to find out is if the leaders of antifa, blm and a couple of others are getting paid under the table for their individual parts in recruiting and leadership. Certainly, the fact that they are out there during any day of the week and at any time would indicate that they are not otherwise gainfully employed.

There used to be laws regarding “no visible means of support” which handled the likes of people who had the cash to do whatever with no “visible” and legal means to have it.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  10. Ken Anderson

One bit of manipulation that I know is going on is with the people who are supposedly leading the more obnoxious right-wing or racist rallies, where a lot of the troublesome stuff has occurred. I don't remember his name because I have trouble with names and haven't written about it in the last few months, but the guy who filed for the permit on behalf of one of the white supremacist groups (keep in mind that most of them were not white supremacists but simply people objecting to the removal of historical monuments) in Charleston was the same guy who was involved in a couple of protests in Washington DC that were identified as being racists, and even one in Portland, Maine. He was involved in Obama's reelection campaign in 2012, campaigning for Obama, and for a few years coming up to the 2016 election he was a leader in the Occupy movement. Less than two months before the election, he was actively involved in left-wing protesting, including Occupy and BLM, as well as being a Bernie Sanders supporter.

Suddenly, after Trump is elected in 2016, and inaugurated in January of 2017, he is among the group that files for a permit for a rally in Washington, DC on behalf of a brand-new organization that the media identifies as being a white supremacist group. I don't have the time to look all this stuff up again right now, but I know this for a fact, and it was acknowledged in some of what is usually considered the mainstream media. Yet, they don't mention it again in connection with him.

Involved in left-wing radical politics during Obama's term, including Black Lives Matter, he supports Bernie Sanders in 2016. Then Trump is elected, and he suddenly has an epiphany and is converted into a white supremacist Trump supporter who puts together a racist group that hadn't existed before, and leads rallies with racist overtones, and his rallies generally result in violence and a lot of media attention, painting conservatives as racists.

Clearly, he is still a left-wing agitator, only he's doing it from the inside. Actually, he's not on the inside. Every time he announces a rally, people who are genuinely involved in conservative politics warn real conservatives not to attend because he's not legitimate. Not everyone gets the message, so he probably ends up with some actual conservatives there who think he's the real deal, but his rallies are always much better attended by Antifa than by anyone on the conservative side, and they serve only to stir up trouble and to make conservatives look racist.

This tactic was used by the government in the 1960s antiwar movement, although without so much media complicity. Often, if there was someone at an antiwar rally who was going off the deep end, encouraging violence or something else that most people would object to, they were more likely to be undercover cops or federal agents than actual protestors.

11. Ken Anderson

These were the Antifa members arrested in Portland, Maine, without the Ninja costumes.

portland-antifa-crop.jpg

Martin Alonzo and Bobby Cole like this.
  12. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Take off their Ninja costumes and they lose their power it must be in the costume

Bobby Cole likes this.
  13. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

I was looking at some similar pictures on FB a few weeks ago and tried to look at them from an employer’s angle. Those pictures, like these coupled with the fact that they have plenty of time to go to their protest parties tells me that they might have a problem getting jobs.

Then it hit me a moment ago that they are also probably rejects from some Matchmaking dot com network and are frustrated that they cannot find someone to stay warm with on a cold night. Poor dears........

From my understanding, a good loooonnnnnggg stay in the jailhouse might solve both problems and even give them a very close view of what fascism really is.

14. Ken Anderson

I mentioned somewhere in the forum a few months ago that we were in Bangor when a couple of people wearing Antifa/Ninja costumes ran down a side street, then took the cloth off their face and one was a young girl who looked to be about fourteen or younger, and the other was some guy who looked like he might work for the Geek Squad at Best Buy. Some of these people (above) look like they were recruited from a homeless shelter, which may be the case. Someone said that the woman with the purple/pink hair was arrested for an assault not long before.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  15. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Yeah, the pick haired gal kept spitting on and cursing at a couple of people who were involved with a peaceful protest of some sort but I thought that it was in Portland, Oregon. My bad.