Anti-trump Protests In 4 Cities

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Martin Alonzo, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

It makes me laugh they can get thousands of people who want Hillary but can only get hundreds or less for her rallies.

These are nothing more than paid thugs

Anti-Trump Protests In 4 Cities - Lou Dobbs

2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Makes me angry but I expected it. After reading some of the bitter, sore loser comments all day, I wish I could
    Punch one or two in the face, lol. I think I'm starting to believe that's me in my avatar. :)

Grrrrrr....I was almost tempted to try my 6th or 7th alias to just reply to some of these jerks. But my replies would get me banned instantly.

Diane Lane and Ike Willis like this.
  3. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I really was hoping this wouldn't happen, whoever won. But this was as intense a campaign as I've ever seen, or been involved in anyway. I am still praying because people have gone crazy, both sides, in this. And it really has been an almost over-powering "movement" in my estimation. I'm surprised I was surprised when Trump won. I really fell for a lot of the "leftist msm" news, as well as some very, intelligent sounding liberals. I know that there are some issues both sides agree on, but I guess the some of the biggies we don't.

I hope there will be some healthy compromise between us all, but at the same time, I know for me personally, there are things I won't compromise on, not to the extent I may be asked to by opposing views.

Ike Willis likes this.
  4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

How is one to tell an anti-Trump protest from the everyday protests that have been going on for the past few years? My guess is that it's like the others, and they include professional protesters, who have been on the job from the Occupy Wall Street protests, to Black Lives Matter, and now whatever they're calling them now. There never seems to be a point to any of them other than a bunch of people saying, "Look at me. I make a lot of noise. I break stuff, I steal stuff, and I might hurt you."

Since these began under the Obama Administration, if they continue into the Trump Administration, he can rightly write them off as having been inherited from his predecessor.

5. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Chrissy you and I know these are paid thugs because she could not get anywhere near that amount at her rallies so something else is motavating them probably money.

6. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I hope they are payed thugs, not our citizens. I know no one will ever agree on all things with eachother, the nature of the beast, but I am hoping a praying for a more United America. I do know from history, when anyone or anything threatens America, doesn't matter your color, your religion, your sexual preference, your political beliefs, we stand together.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  7. Arlene Richards

Arlene Richards Veteran Member
    Registered

"It makes me laugh they can get thousands of people who want Hillary but can only get hundreds or less for her rallies.

These are nothing more than paid thugs"

Obama's fault. The pay rate for thugs needs to be higher, dammit! :mad:
    Not to worry, Trump will fix that and every other problem.

8. Ken Anderson

Kind of like tips for waitresses, they also get to keep what they loot.

9. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

I was for Hillary, but will support Trump. He will be the next U.S. President............let him do his job!

Just seems like there are those that refuse to accept some things that happen today. Protest, protest, protest, when some don't get what they want, they think that sitting things on fire, looting and all this other crazy crap is going to change something.......wrong!

I've accepted Trump as President. I'm really anxious to see what he does, once in Office.

10. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Good for you, Cody! You are a good example of a Christian...so many I see are hypocrites.

Wish there were more like you.

Gary McNeill and Cody Fousnaugh like this.
  11. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

I suspect Soro's is cutting off the money now

12. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Don’t give up on Soros if there was anyone on this earth who wanted discourse and mayhem it is Soros just look at Europe

Diane Lane likes this.
  13. Martin Alonzo

Registered

14. Ken Anderson

15. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

I haven't watched the video yet, but I will @Martin Alonzo. I watched a short clip earlier from Austin, where the idiots were creaming (cry-screaming) at police arresting rioters. They're not arresting non-violent protesters, these are rioters. Some are just everyday people and others are paid protesters. The agitators that stir it up are bused in and they whip up the followers into a frenzy with false stories, such as this one.