Another Obama Jigsaw Puzzle

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Bobby Cole, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Okay, I am extremely confused and my brain is fried thinking about it. It's kind of like having two or three different jigsaw puzzles to put together but only one frame to put them in. They won't fit.
    Maybe sharing my dilemma will spark someone who has better knowledge of the situation will help enlighten this poor soul.

Here it is in a nutshell: Obama has just repealed the "wet foot, dry foot" law that was enacted under the Clinton administration, which allowed those Cubans who made it to American soil permission to stay.
    On the other hand, if said Cubans were caught offshore trying to make it to America, they were unceremoniously delivered back to Cuba.
    Now, from our southern side, if someone gets to the border they are pretty much welcomed in and are given Carte Blanc support from our government. They get EBT cards, green cards, housing, medical, and some even "accidentally" got processed as citizens of the U.S.

The dilemma I have is that Cuba is a Communistic government which we, as Americans, oppose. We understand and normally sympathize with someone who would want to leave that kind of country looking for personal freedom and life from tyranny.
    Mexico is a democratic government which we again, as Americans, favor. The only thing the Latino's from Mexico are looking for is a Financial change and maybe get away from some of the Cartels that exist in their own country.

Why did Obama put the skids on those few politically depressed individuals coming from Cuba and not on the thousands coming from Mexico seeking a better financial life? Quantum Mechanics is super easy compared to thinking about why Obama is taking these steps other than trying to make life harder for
    Trump.

Denise Evans likes this.
  2. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

I think your last sentence 'is' the answer - the only thing that makes sense - to Obama that is :p

Denise Evans likes this.
  3. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Maybe because he knows California loves having the immigrants and they are so in love with him and hillary?? Maybe he wants to get into show-business?

PS Unfortunately, I have to live here in as far North as I can get, of CA, but not for long I hope. And there are a lot of good, folks here, but the loud-mouths in Hollyweird seem to have a lot of power with some.

PSS Another thing, I think we should make a new law that says the outgoing president cannot repeal OR pass anything once the new President is elected!!

PSSS I hope obama fries!!

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
    Lois Winters likes this.
  4. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Well, if someone can’t even figure out how to look though a pair of binoculars, how can he be expected to make rational decisions for this country ?

78D5D4FA-79A1-47AE-A477-367DFE6E1929.jpeg

5. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Haha. The look on that guy's face behind him is priceless.

Yvonne Smith likes this.