Annoying Habits

Discussion in 'Family & Relationships' started by Craig Wilson, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Ken Anderson

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.............

Frank

Ken Anderson likes this.
  2. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Annoying habit I had for a very long time and still do a little of it...…...biting my nails. Basically, my finger nails looked pretty bad for years. Then, after I had my left rotator cuff surgery, and could pull up my hand to bit the nails, I just let them grow out. My wife loved the way they looked and I didn't realize just how much finger nails were used to peel off tape and labels. Wife loves to feel my nails when I scratch her back.
    Now that I have some stress from our upcoming move, I've sort of torn into my thumb nails. Not bad, but bad enough. Rest of the nails, not bad looking at all.

Fortunately, the other annoying habit I had, that I've completely stopped, is using "dip/chew"...….as in Copenhagen Longcut and sometimes Red Man Chewing Tobacco. Actually stopped in 2006 after feeling some irritation in my lower lip. However, it didn't bother my wife that I used the tobacco because there was no smoke and I never kissed her with it in my mouth. But, she was really grateful when I quit.