And So, It Begins. Non-citizens Allowed To Vote In N Y C

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Beth Gallagher, Jan 9, 2022.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Just as a side, I will guarantee that the majority of the population never heard anything about JIM CROW until Obama brought the character into view and even then, he acted as though Crow was a living breathing human being instead of who the personage really was.

What I wonder is, even though voter ID isn’t racist in any way shape or form but if he does indeed feel that way then why doesn’t he invoke the name of someone real like the deceased KKK member and good friend of his, Robert Byrd? Or maybe he should invoke his own name because both he and Byrd were against the Civil Rights Bill to begin with. (As was Lyndon Johnson)

Smells like Robert Byrd all over again?
    Smells like Joe Biden all over again?

Yup, has a little more truthful ring to it doesn’t it?

2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

The corruption in the media and our schools is overwhelming.

3. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Anyone remember the movie "Escape from New York", and then I think they made one for LA too? That was like a prophecy-film if you ask me, what will be left of New York when the liberals get through with it?

4. John Brunner

I can answer that: the idiots that destroyed it shall be released as so many Wuhan viruses to infect other states. Then we'll all be wearing INY masks for generations to come.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2022
  5. Denise Evans

Registered

Exactly right. What's sad, and scarey, is the thought of our small town, and Red States being invaded not just by illegals, but liberals. Texas has a lot of that I've read recently. Big money companies from California and other "liberal" States. What the hell?? They ruin one State and move on to another? That reminds me of another movie, Independence Day! The aliens came to Earth for one thing, to devour Earth and move on ;( I see too many movies, I know that and freely admit it, LOL!!

6. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

That Brain Dead Zombie biden sounds like a sick parrot spewing all his reversed blame on conservatives. He had no trouble mumbling through that speech the other day because he lived and was a part of that era when it was actually applied by him and other bigots in office. You can't convert some people even using the actual truth which is the same thing the nation has been plagued with for 65 years. Conservatives need to play the recordings and speeches of all those bigots of the liberal party and play them often so even the most ignorant has a chance to hear what they most likely vote for every election. The majority of them do not know American history. Seems the only thing that makes them squirm is 5 bucks a gallon gasoline and no cheap items at the dollars store.

7. Denise Evans

Registered

I just pray everyone would pay attention before the fact, not after. I really wonder how many never even opened their eyes to all the good President Trump and his administration did.

8. John Brunner

We (myself included) complain that Republicans don't fight back hard enough and there aren't enough of "us" dissenting over what's going on, but how in the heck do we know (although this is some truth to it)? The media is corrupt. They show us lies and repress the truth. Citizens who are pushing this destructive garbage might account for <5% of the population, but the media will take thousands and make them seem like millions (the 1995 Million Man March.) When the truth about the B.S.is exposed, then objective long-term frames of reference (National Park Service crowd estimates) are destroyed forever and those who create the problems are free to fill in the blanks on our reality.

9. John Brunner

There's a real problem that most people will not get angry enough (personally inconvenienced enough) to fight back until it's too late.

10. Denise Evans

Registered

I admit I didn't understand all of this John, but I do know there are more good people than I know of, that are fighting the good fight for America. It's hard when there doesn't seem to be anyone around me that will even try listening to more than one source of information. It reminds me of the "underground" in and "freedom fighters". I know we have people like that "behind the scenes" that hopefully will be recognized in history books for generations to come.

11. Denise Evans

Registered

That's a fact, resting on our laurels, enjoying what America has done for us, just keep enjoying it all while giving nothing back. I was like that, but not anymore, and what a bummer because now I wake up almost too old to do anything really, except send money here and there, and yes, VOTE!! I don't think half this apartment's population will even get off their ass to mail a mail-in ballot ;(

12. John Brunner

I can't really blame people. I draw a parallel to what I've seen during my career (and most of us have seen this, too.) There are tons of managers and supervisors who do not want to mess with the icky part of their job...actually managing people. They don't want to tel people what to do, they don't want to correct bad behaviour, they don't want to wade into conflict. Then when things fall apart, the get angry at the bad employees: "They get paid to do the job! Why should I have to tell them what to do???" And that position is an excuse. It's the bosses job to set the goals and to define what "doing it right" looks like, and to provide constant feedback. We've all seen it as staff and coworkers in dysfunctional environments.

In our form of government, we are the bosses. Lot of folks can't even get that concept right, believing us to be servants of government rather than our being government. Most of the rest just want to cast their vote and have the politicians "do their job." Very few people want to be supervisors, and those that do are often hesitant to deal with the icky stuff, yet it's kinda thrust upon all of us when we're born into this system. Sometimes there is a genuine misunderstanding of what the job requirements are, many other times you have problematic/corrupt staff, but consistently you have unwilling (and unskilled) supervisors who think the solution is to fire the people they hired in the first place, and then hire "better" ones.

13. Denise Evans

Registered

I'm just grateful for the people that will step up to the plate, those that won't quit. I see people in all walks of life "not quitting" and God help us all if they ever do. They say there is strength in numbers, and sometimes, I see the greatest strength in the smallest numbers of good people.