An Epidemic Of Stupid

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Dwight Ward, Jul 12, 2021.

1. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

And then the World that puts trust in the Sinister FDA... more info posted
    today on this one.

Jeff Elohim and Bruce Andrew like this.
  2. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

" Other: I believe that they wouldn't lie to us." (op quote of someone trusting error)

"I believe"

"Even the demons believe, and shudder in terror knowing the fate that is soon upon them" . (Paraphrased)

With the whole kosmos (world, society) in deceptions, error, sin, always doing daily death dealing,

what is there to hope for anywhere ?

Truth.
    Rightness,
    Peace,
    Joy,
    Love,
    Harmony.

Dwight Ward likes this.
  3. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

I didn't think much of any of this until covid was born and the Depopulation issue was
    exposed more and more.

I've been a 1/2 glass full person starting in t he 80's but in recent years, omg, how my mind
    has changed. Very sad

Last edited: Jul 12, 2022
  4. Jeff Elohim

Registered

With wisdom and truth, comes sorrow and grief and pain.

Dwight Ward likes this.
  5. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Far too many people are willing to comply with silly rules in a time of panic when someone in a perceived position of power holds out the illusion of security.

6. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

That is exactly what the "powers" count on. Otherwise, they have no control.

Bobby Cole and Ken Anderson like this.
  7. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

They create the panic because it brings them the power they want.

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  8. Jeff Elohim

Registered

I would be exstatic if half the population, or even if one out of ten people, is trustworthy even part of the time, and knows the truth or seeks the truth daily.
    ----------------------
    I don't believe anyone ever has shown how sane and moral peopole can do anything about it. The society , governmeents, and corporations are too powerful over the vast majority here and worldwide, to ever hope that the small few who may be sane and moral can accomplish anything any bigger than a small local effect.
    Thus also, likewise, "humor" at times , because >>
    and continuing how many are tricked into believing the medical and political parties deceptions >
    Who is able to challenge the status quo ? There's so many more voices, in family, church, hosptials, clinics, schools, agencies, all promoting the absurd, than seeking what is right and good and truth.
    People find it much much 'easier', though deadly, to go along with the majority and to keep those around them who approve of what is wrong.
    =====================================================
    I didn't see the movie, but do you mean contrary to this that we are all inescapably prey ?
    ====================================================
    Right, so people panic so often.... the truth, the light, that could dispel the darkness, is rejected.
    ========================================================
    The search for truth is very hard even when you know that truth is inspired by God and granted freely to infants/ little children who trust Him, and hidden from the educated ones, because this is His Good Pleasure So To Do.

9. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

It makes me uneasy to see so much of my nonsense gathered together.

Dwight Ward said:

I disagree with one of its central premises - that we are inescapably predators.

Jeff replied:
    I didn't see the movie, but do you mean contrary to this that we are all inescapably prey ?

Predator. Prey. Both are characteristics of animals. Perhaps we are beyond animals and so beyond that particular dichotomy.

Don Alaska likes this.
  10. Dwight Ward

Registered

I don't want to start a new topic over this short story quote but thought it was worth posting somewhere. To me it uncannily describes the year just past

... opening paragraph from Nyarlathotep by H. P. Lovecraft

[​IMG]I do not recall distinctly when it began, but it was months ago. The general tension was horrible. To a season of political and social upheaval was added a strange and brooding apprehension of hideous physical danger; a danger widespread and all-embracing, such a danger as may be imagined only in the most terrible phantasms of the night. I recall that the people went about with pale and worried faces, and whispered warnings and prophecies which no one dared consciously repeat or acknowledge to himself that he had heard. A sense of monstrous guilt was upon the land, and out of the abysses between the stars swept chill currents that made men shiver in dark and lonely places. There was a daemoniac alteration in the sequence of the seasons—the autumn heat lingered fearsomely, and everyone felt that the world and perhaps the universe had passed from the control of known gods or forces to that of gods or forces which were unknown.

Reen Davis, Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  11. Jeff Elohim

Registered

A book, etc, or other, published over fifty years ago, showed clearly "we are a nation of cows"/ chattel bought and sold for profit, for slaughter, to be controlled....

12. Dwight Ward

Registered

That conclusion is an opinion only. Feudalism has not been universal. Clearly most societies turn out like that but I think there can be exceptions, at least partially. There aren't absolutes here as any country at any specific historical time can be more free or less free compared to its neighbors. America has had its ups and downs in this regard but has been, perhaps, an example of the 'more' free (at times).

All that sounds pontifical on my part but I don't mean it to be. It's my own speculation and worth no more than anyone else's.

Don Alaska likes this.
  13. Dwight Ward

Registered

In the war between Big Brother and Mother Nature, guess who wins in the end. I'm going to the two dollar window and placing my bet.

14. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

In a Carnival, the motto is always,”Flash for Cash”. The more noise, lights, bells and whistles a ride or game has, the more the marks line up to give up their money.
    The games in particular are a prime paradigm of how the public can easily be manipulated and persuaded to do what the agent (game master for lack of a better definition) wants the mark(s) to do.
    All the agents of all the games know how to play the game and can make it look as though winning the “big one” is an easy task but as every mark that has ever played the game and lost a ton of money can attest to, it’s a lie. It ain’t easy.
    What is worse than the lie is that people will come back year after year, play the same flashy games and walk away with little to show for the amount of money they spent.

Now, a smart person would first think about the reputation of the games one finds at a carnival.
    A smart person would stand back and watch, listen and learn before thinking of playing.
    A smart person would observe the number of marks who win and how much they spent to win versus the number who walk away with emptier pockets and nothing much else to show for it.
    A smart person would see through the flash, would see through the demonstrations and the agent’s promises of fair play and ease of winning.

Simple and sweet, since most good agents can walk away with $200-$300+ in their pockets per night at the going rate of 35% of the total take, there aren’t a whole lot of smart people at a carnival.

FDA, FBI, CDC, WHO, IRS, Congress, etc….…The more noise, lights, bells and whistles they have, the more the marks line up to give up their money……and lives.

Flash is Cash.

15. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

May I say, your post was timed perfectly.