Amerigeddon, The Movie

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Yvonne Smith, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This movie is just coming out, and it is an independant film made by Michael Norris, the son of movie star, Chuck Norris.
    I seldom watch movies anymore; but this definitely looks like something that is close enough to reality in America that I think I want to see it.
    It talks about some of the crisises that are facing the United States today, like an EMP atack, and what might happen if this kind of an emergency takes place in the near future. It is more like a documentary than a drama, although the movie is not based on any actual events that have happened. It doess have real quotes of things that were said by our presidents, ot to our government in times past.
    I was listening to Caravan to Midnight, and John B Wells had invited Mr. Norris to be the guest on his show. The whole episode is on youtube, if you are interested in watching the online interview. Just go to the Caravan to midnight channel (I subscribe to it), and it will be the latesst video posted.
    I think that they said the movie comes out in early May, so only a few weeks from now.

Diane Lane likes this.
  2. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

A dire warning of a wake up call of what might be our future when a globalist terrorist organization aligned with the United Nations disables the United States power grid and institutes Martial Law. It will take a dedicated family of patriots armed with strong survival skills and the remains of the Second Amendment to save America and reclaim its freedom. IMDB

if it comes about hope im dead and gone

Diane Lane and Yvonne Smith like this.
  3. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

My sentiments exactly, @Gary Ridenour. I'd definitely resist as much as I could, but my situation isn't what I'd like it to be. Unfortunately, it appears we're moving backwards with regard to advancing civilization, and what's astounding is that so many seem content to sit by and ignore what's happening. I've heard the title @Yvonne Smith, but didn't know any of the details about the film, and reading this has piqued my interest.

4. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

Never really cared much for Chuck Norris, but will not berate a son prematurely! The title must speak of itself!

5. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

There is no precedent for living in the end times. It is uncharted territory.

6. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

one of Norris's brothers was a KIA in Nam. Michael Norris, and chuck were sent to Korea

Joe Riley likes this.