All Pet Persons

Discussion in 'Pets & Critters' started by Micki Pembroke, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Micki Pembroke

Micki Pembroke Veteran Member
    Registered

Not totally sure why i have three dogs, other than loving them so much, they each are their own person, they give so much in such different ways. As they pass, my family will become smaller. If allowed and works out, my Sheltie Noah and i will grow old together, if i and the whole animal lovers population would have our way, their lives would never end.

Patsy Faye and Hedi Mitchell like this.
  2. Micki Pembroke

Micki Pembroke Veteran Member
    Registered

Sorry for your loss, 28 years old....wow, you certainly did a lot right. Had cats for a least half of my life, after my last two died of old age, decided not to get more cats, they are very loving and Very independent.

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  3. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

I saw the sweetest thing at the vet's office today. I took Miki in to have her nails clipped. While we were waiting, a big, burly looking man came in to pick up his dog. The dog was an adorable little blondish tan colored dog. As the man took the dog, I could also see that he was handed a small cuddly plush dog toy. He took his dog a toy to play with while it was at the vet. Or maybe to comfort it while Daddy was away.:D