Agt Surprise!

Discussion in 'Movies & Entertainment' started by Bobby Cole, Jun 4, 2016.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I gave up on America's Got Talent a couple of years ago, but this little gal hit YouTube with a viral impact.
    Being impressed by anything nowadays is not one of my attributes so when I heard the beautiful instrument that this girl was born with, it was a strange thing indeed for me to tear up. Check this out!!

Von Jones likes this.
  2. Von Jones

Von Jones Supreme Member
    Registered

Like you @Bobby Cole I haven't watched AGT for years. She is absolutely wonderful! I have goosebumps still as I'm writing this post. Truly a blessed and gifted young lady. Thank you for sharing.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  3. Texas Beth

Texas Beth Veteran Member
    Registered

I can not believe she is only 13! She has the voice of a grown woman! And she still could sing like this with a case of nerves. Wonder what she sounds like when she is relaxed.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  4. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

In 2013, Holland's version of the same show had a remarkable 9 year old girl who took the championship home.
    At the time when I saw the video I had to write my brother who lives in The Hague that I was now stuck on opera, or at least the ones that this little gal was going to be in. Again, all be it that it was 3 or so years ago, I was totally impressed by one so young and doing so much.

I suppose the 2 word phrase, "awe struck" is quite fitting in either case.

Von Jones likes this.
  5. Von Jones

Von Jones Supreme Member
    Registered

It's just so moving the expressions displayed while singing. So in depth with the music and lyrics - for both of these young girls.