Age Fluidity, Pedophilia

Discussion in 'Philosophy & Psychology' started by Ken Anderson, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

American won't allow that Joanna, they will attack anyone who disagrees.
    People are so afraid of being called names they will even risk their lives and those of their family to be 'politically correct'.

2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Most of us have seen the pictures of transgenders holding performances in gay bars that are encouraging parents to bring their children, and it always amazes me that parents would even consider taking their children to see something like that.
    We don’t take them into the topless bars to watch the female dancers , why on earth would we take children to watch a man dressing up like a woman and parading around in provocative attire ?

Anyway, it has now gone a step further, and Antifa (armed with rifles no less !) is now standing guard at the bars to stop anyone from even protesting the vulgar display.
    One wonders just how much further the craziness has to go before there are enough people who stop supporting Biden and his agenda, and we can have a real president back in office again.
    I know we are getting closer, but it is hard to watch this happening to my country.

An interesting aside…… all of these anti-gun people are now supporting assault rifles when carried by antifa members.

71877324-AE33-44B9-91DA-9A9751599E65.jpeg

John Houlihan and Marie Mallery like this.
  3. Marie Mallery

Registered

It will not get any better anytime soon so what do we do about ti? I don't see anything we can do. Yvonne we don't have anyplace to run to. I just feel bad for the youth.

4. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I do think that it is going to get better, and feeling depressed is just something that I do not enjoy doing; so I always try to look for the silver lining on the clouds.
    President Trump seems to think that this country is going to recover and get better again, once Biden has been removed, and I am looking forward to seeing that happening.
    I know that SO many people who watch the tv news people have developed a deep hatred for President Trump, and for those of us who support him, but very day, more and more of these people are waking up and realizing that they were misled by journalists telling them lies.
    We have people on this forum that totally despised anything that President Trump stood for, and now they are supportive of him because their eyes opened and they changed their beliefs.

We just need enough people to wake up to the lies, and then we will be able to vote better people into office and take our country back again. It is happening slowly, but more each day. We now have Democrats for Trump, and also Blue MAGA, so the tide is turning.

John Houlihan likes this.
  5. Marie Mallery

Registered

Its good that you still have hope, and it even a little contagious. Good for you.

Yvonne Smith likes this.