Adrenochrome, Pedophilia, And Human Trafficking

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Lois Winters

Lois Winters Veteran Member
    Registered

I know there are so many wackos out there and it is time to put an end to this nonsense. These nuts are dangerous and make no mistake, totally psychopathic.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I think it was during the briefing last night, but one of the briefings, President Trump talked about a young woman/girl (not sure which) in Peru that they had been able to rescue. She had been being held and abused and maybe even tortured. Some of the accounts that i read said that she was near death when they were able to save her, but I don’t know if that was so or not.
    I have been seeing other news stories that our military and law enforcement are rescuing people and arresting the pedophiles and human traffickers. So that is really good news.
    One of the executive orders that the president signed was to help stop human trafficking , and it looks like they are definitely working on it.

E9C57922-2406-49E8-8261-2834B1F9F729.jpeg

Bobby Cole likes this.
  3. Lois Winters

Registered

It is surprising for some to learn that using youths for sexual pleasure is quite acceptable in some cultures. In this day and age, one would think that all was passe. As for our civilized way of thinking we believe it to be depraved, vile and deranged. There is a lot about all this on the internet, but we learned much of it in my psychology classes. It's inexcusable that some of the highest members of our society partake in this practice and they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Martin Alonzo and Bobby Cole like this.
  4. Yvonne Smith

I have been reading about our president rescuing the children who have been used in human trafficking. Many of them have been kept in the underground bunkers and tunnels. This is quite possibly why Trump sent the two hospital ships to New York and Los Angeles, and set up the emergency hospital facilities.
    They are now reporting that the rescue has started for these poor people, children, adults, and even babies , and they are being helped and cared for.
    Here is one nurse in New York talking about what is happening, as she is a volunteer there.
    WE NEED TO KEEP PRAYING FOR THE CHILDREN TO BE RESCUED ! !
    (Hoping this link will work)

https://soundcloud.com/heath-motley-820983133/nurse-mentions-children-saved

Lois Winters and Bobby Cole like this.
  5. Yvonne Smith

6. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I've just got one thing to say: "I can't wait to see satan and all his evil "demons" get their just rewards from our Savior Jesus Christ!

7. Yvonne Smith

Pretty sure that President Trump and our military is sending them on their way to that reward. (that might explain some of the body bags going into the refrigerated trucks in New York ).

Babs Hunt likes this.
  8. Lois Winters

Registered

Why can I not find any of this on one news site?

9. Yvonne Smith

Here is information about the insurance codes , and they do not look like things that would be used for a virus illness, more like for trauma or disabled victims. Notice that some of it is for children under 2, or in other young age groups.
    I took a screenshot of this, so you can’t read all of the different things they are treating, but enough to see that it does not look like treatment for a flu virus.

8A9415E0-6363-484C-910A-D0D2072EC715.jpeg

Bobby Cole likes this.
  10. Yvonne Smith

More reports of rescued children being brought in for treatment. Pretty much everyone is keeping it hushed that is involved in this military operation, but once it is over, it will probably all be made public.
    The people that are seeing things happening are letting out little bits of information, but nothing that could endanger the children. President Trump has alluded to some of this in different ways, in some of his announcements.
    The other day, he talked about one girl that they had found and rescued, and she had been returned to her parents. The commentary by General Miley about drug trafficking would also relate to adrenochrome, which is a very addictive drug, as well as we know that the cartel is also trafficking humans along with smuggling drugs.
    Another news article talked about children being smuggled in oil tankers, in Iran, I think, and they were rescued, too.

1DEFA731-785B-407A-9C5E-F663C0AE9C15.jpeg

Lois Winters likes this.
  11. Yvonne Smith

Yet another report coming through about the children being rescued. This is starting to come out even in the fake media news, although mostly reported as something different than it actually is.
    President Trump mentioned that they are rescuing some of the human trafficking victims along with stopping the drug-traffickers, in his update announcement, and once this mission is finished, more of it will probably be explained to the people in general.
    Some of these people live “lost in television” type of lives, and are not even aware of how horrible the human-trafficking situation is, let alone knowing about pedavores and things like this.

One article that I read was showing a picture of some of the bodies that were being buried by prisoners, and put into a open grave type of burial. The information in the article said that it was because of the CV-19 deaths; but that is not going to happen. When people die, their family has them buried or cremated, or whatever they prefer, and not buried somewhere in a mass unmarked grave.
    However, if they are getting a lot of the drug-traffickers and that type of people and fighting them in the tunnels, it is quite possible that they are being buried in unmarked graves.
    If I see the article again, I will post the picture. It came from an Australian paper, but I forget the name of it.

962C2D8E-4F30-4F4A-A209-A3357B708814.jpeg

12. Yvonne Smith

What makes this even worse, is that these atrocities are not just being done by deranged humans like Jeffrey Dahlmer, but by people in well-known positions, and especially in the government, where they have achieved power.

If you google “Podesta art”, or “Vanderbilt art”, the pictures that you see are beyond horrible, and will make you wonder how any sane person could possibly want this kind of “art” in their home.
    Some of the pictures are so horrible that they are not even being shown in normal art media places, like magazines or art shows.

Here is one example that utterly distresses me.
    We know that secret cloning and mixing of human/animal genetics has been happening for a while now, and have all heard about “chimera”, which is a human/animal hybrid.
    This picture just looks way too real, and there are others just as awful , or worse. How can we have these kinds of depraved minds in our government ?

D827E4B7-DD0E-47EA-9094-E971529CBEE2.jpeg

13. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

My wife's father told her when she was much younger that he had to make deliveries to a home that had the kind of stuff in that picture @Yvonne Smith

14. Yvonne Smith

I remember reading , many years ago, a book called “The Island of Dr. Moreau “, and it was about a person who created human/animal creatures. At least, back then, I didn’t think that such a thing was possible.
    Just do a search for podesta art, and the pictures are horrible.

This one shows men (?) raping infants, killing them, and that kind of thing.
    There was the same kind of things at Jeffrey Epstein’s properties, and he , of course , was associated with people like Podesta, Clinton, Gates, and Fauci, among other notable people.

6AB8A034-75D7-4642-AA11-BA5D8689E1B7.jpeg

15. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

I've seen examples of Podesta's "art" and it makes me sick to think that that's the kind of people in power in our country.

Yvonne Smith likes this.