Adrenochrome, Pedophilia, And Human Trafficking

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

This sickness that has been going on for year is now being exposed and it is so sick that most people do not want to know about it.

"Young Blood" Adrenochrome

2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I didn’t want to watch the video, but I have read about adrenochrome, and how it is acquired, and it is too horrible to even contemplate. I know that these kinds of rabbit holes exist, but there are some rabbit holes that I just do not want to know more about.
    I am so thankful that our president and our military are working with the heads of other countries to stop the human trafficking that feeds this inhumanity.
    Q leaders say that if we knew all of the truth, we would not be able to sleep at night, and this is getting pretty close to that definition.

3. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

In the video that Google name for their new products are Adreno and Chrome browser I though that was interesting

Lois Winters likes this.
  4. Yvonne Smith

This is an article from the New York Post, and it explains about a company that is selling blood transfusions from teenagers or young adults for old people to have “younger blood”.
    Since there is nothing illegal (as far as I know) about selling your blood, this is probably an allowable company product.
    The difference between this and adrenachrome is that adrenachrome is a blood transfusion that has blood with a lot of adrenaline in it, which means that the donor was either terrified, or in a lot of pain, or something that would trigger the adrenaline response.

Many of the children who disappear are then sold on the black market as human trafficking. While it used to probably be true that the main purpose of trafficking children was for the sex trade, this has now been overshadowed by the use of these children as providers of fresh, young adrenaline-filled blood.
    The children who are being brought up in these caravans from Central America are easy targets for drug traffickers, so this is another good reason to stop the illegal aliens from trying to cross over the border.

https://nypost.com/2019/01/17/it-just-got-easier-to-buy-young-blood-using-paypal/

Lois Winters and Bobby Cole like this.
  5. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Sounds really strange, @Yvonne Smith. If they are giving blood transfusions, I wonder if they are type-compatible, or if there is any testing for infectious diseases?

6. Yvonne Smith

Since they are charging a lot of money for these transfusions (?) then I would imagine that they are doing all of the necessary screening that they would do for any kind of blood transfusions.
    This would only be a transfusion of younger blood, and not adrenachrome.
    I have been reading about this for a while now; but it is just something that the thought of is too horrible for me to even try to learn more about, at least when it comes to the abduction and force-use of children’s blood.
    There is a lot of evidence and information available online; but I don’t want to see the pictures or read the articles that explain how they get child or infant adrenachrome .
    Did you watch the video that @Martin Alonzo posted ?

Bobby Cole likes this.
  7. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I watched part of it, but got lost. If there is testing being done, then it would be registered with the FDA and only use volunteer donors. Paid or coerced donors have been illegal in the U.S. since the 1980s.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  8. Yvonne Smith

Here is another article about the Ambrosia company, and it has more information. One thing that it says right at the top, they are not saying where and how they get the blood donors; but I would think that in order to be a licensed business, they would have to provide SOME information that would satisfy regulations for acquiring blood, especially from teenagers.
    Although this company seems too be operating legitimately, the article also mentions that there have also been some “under-the-table” operations of these blood transfusions for some time now.
    I think that we are only touching the surface of this; but I am not sure that it is even something that I want to dig deeper into. I am one of the squeamish ones, I guess....

https://i-uv.com/a-controversial-st...-be-up-and-running-in-5-cities-across-the-us/

9. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

They are using "blood" and "blood plasma" interchangeably. They are not the same. Plasma has nutrients, clotting factors (if it is frozen immediately after processing), electrolytes, proteins, and such, but few or no cells. It is safer than actual blood or packed cells, but there is still a danger from infectious diseases, although the article says the plasma is tested for "a handful of biomarkers". The whole thing seems shady and dangerous to me. I wouldn't under any circumstances participate. Even plasma has to be type compatible. In other words, it can't contain antibodies against the recipient's red cells. FYI, plasma is the reverse of red cells, so type O is the "universal" donor for red cells, while AB is the "universal" donor for plasma. Sorry if it is confusing.

Oh, by the way, I am not the least bit squeamish:)

Lois Winters and Yvonne Smith like this.
  10. Yvonne Smith

It is the illegal ones that are most concerning, and those are the ones that we only see bits and pieces about. I will post it when I find more information that looks okay to post.

Lois Winters and Don Alaska like this.
  11. Yvonne Smith

One of the things that I have been reading is that Wuhan , China also produces adrenochrome, as well as having the factory where the corona virus came from. Some people are claiming that some of the adrenachrome was tainted with a strain of the corona virus, and this is why so many of the “elites” and celebrities have been announced to have gotten the virus.
    This is the first time that I ever remember reading that celebrities, movie stars, singers, and the like, have gotten sick from one of these pandemic viruses, but it is apparently way out of proportion to what it would be normally.

27D16EE7-DD2E-4BFA-B887-DA27B62FD23D.jpeg

Lois Winters and Martin Alonzo like this.
  12. Yvonne Smith

When they arrested Jeffrey Epstein, they were able to get his records of at least most of the celebrities and politicians that had made trips to his pedophile island.
    I am sure that they are getting even more information from Weinstein, and the rumors on the internet are that some of these people have now been arrested and put on house arrest. Whether this is true or not, I don’t know; but I am hoping that it is and that the kidnapping and abuse and murder of children and even babies can be stopped.

This is a shocking topic to even discuss, because many of these people who are movie stars and television personalities are people who have been loved by viewers all around the US , and most of the world , for some.
    Here is a list of some of the people who have been to the Epstein pedophile island.

3F30ED05-6008-4AB3-AABE-328C625FAFB0.jpeg

13. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

There have been several arrests of a hundred or more people at a time for human trafficking and child sexual abuse since Trump took office than I can recall ever seeing before, and all of them include people in high offices, public and private.

14. Craig Wilson

Craig Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

Tom Hanks.. that surprises me. So he is no Mr Nice Guy.

15. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Oh, I don't know that everyone who visited the island was necessarily involved in these activities.