Act Of Kindness Ripples

Discussion in 'Faith & Religion' started by Amie Ar, Jul 10, 2016.

1. Amie Ar

Amie Ar Veteran Member
    Registered

Everyday as we all go along our lives, we may never notice we're doing acts of kindness. These acts no matter how small ripples. Almighty God works in very mysterious ways to show us how to be kind. It ripple to the person whom you've unknowingly did it and the good effect of it certainly will ripple back to you. It may not be in an instant or in away you wanted it. It can ripple to you a hundred folds and even endlessly during your lifetime. I was very passionate about this topic of kindness and have written about it in one of my personal blog.

This morning, as I read the news, I was so struck with this video from BBC news where it featured how prisoners from a Texas jail did their best effort to help the jail officer who was guarding them had a seizure that almost cost his life if not for the common act of the prisoners he was guarding with. Watch, be inspired and ripple the goodness to others.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
  2. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

Yes, I believe in the title of this thread that when you do an act of kindness, it will go around and manifest itself in another act of kindness by another person or persons. As I had posted in another thread, there is a radio station here (DZBB) which encourages people to do an act of kindness like helping those who need help. But the most evident act the radio station could show was the return of lost items particularly bags and purses left in taxicabs and other public transportation. Finders would go to the radio station to call on the owner of the lost item. I used to hear that program of Mr. Enriquez when I was caught in the early morning traffic (but now I leave earlier and have been missing that program).

Amie Ar likes this.
  3. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

I love stories like these - really cheers you :)

Amie Ar likes this.
  4. Texas Beth

Texas Beth Veteran Member
    Registered

Cheers to those prisoners. Just like poor decisions can continue to ripple on and on, so can our good decisions and help we provide to others. I would like to see more videos like this. There are good and kind people out there.

Amie Ar likes this.
  5. Teresita Campaner

Teresita Campaner Veteran Member
    Registered

Giving help is an outgoing love for others. If there is one life lesson in giving, it is this, give without conditions of return. Whenever you're attached to results, you eliminate the possibility of other equally satisfying or more rewarding outcomes.

6. Amie Ar

Amie Ar Veteran Member
    Registered

Yes indeed, Tessie! Kindness is an inherent trait in all of us. :) Everyone has it, its a gift from God and we were all born with it. Its just a matter of how we show and ripple the goodness to others.