Accepting Things That You Don't Like

Discussion in 'Family & Relationships' started by Cody Fousnaugh, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Stage is being set up for the next Drama Queen walkout ?

Babs has told you before not to drag her into your little snit-fits, so she is probably not going to come to your rescue again, Cody.

2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I think a true Christian wouldn’t judge a person on looks alone.

He may not believe in Satan so to him it’s just a tattoo of a devil. There’s devils in cartoons for kids.

Why do you get so bent out of shape about a tattoo someone you don’t even know has?

You mention Babs at least 3 times....

Yes, Babs is a Christian but why do you need her support???

I may be banned but you need to grow up a little.

3. Lulu Moppet

Lulu Moppet Veteran Member
    Registered

What do you want to happen to this guy, Cody? A mob forming either to laser it off forcibly and if he resists cut his arm off? Or, can the problem be solved by you?:

"And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell."
    Matthew 5:29

Personally, I do not care for tattoos of any kind.

4. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

As I already asked, what concrete evidence do you have that the tattoo is of Satan or for that matter, that the person is a Satanist?
    AND, why have you thus far decided not to apologize to Lulu for jumping to another conclusion?
    Another conclusion you have drawn is that you believe you and Babs are the only ones to dislike Satan or tattoos of him. No one thus far has given it a pass but no one thus far except you has made the accusations you seem to employ on nearly every derned post in this thread.
    And, now that you've decided to go on another rant about tattoos, when are you going to stomp off again? Gotta follow the trend...…...

5. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

All I can think of to say is...…….whatever!

6. Lulu Moppet

Lulu Moppet Veteran Member
    Registered

"Judge not lest ye be judged"
    Matthew 7:1

Ps, Bobby--Thanks but apologies from Cody are truly not necessary.

Mary Robi and Bobby Cole like this.
  7. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Mary Magdalene would have been stoned had you been in the crowd. You are NOT the only Christian here but you certainly are the only Christian making accusations and convicting someone without any evidence.

8. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Yeah, I know but I wanted to find out if @Cody Fousnaugh's brand of Christianity calls for asking for forgiveness or not. Apparently not!!

Mary Robi likes this.
  9. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

If you don't know what Satan looks like, you have more of a problem than I ever would. How would you like to see someone, even a family member, with a tattoo of Hitler or a Swastika on their arm, neck, leg or wherever? Would it discussed you? Or, would you say, "oh well"?

Bobby, people are always complaining about how our society is, and then some guy has a tattoo like this? I didn't jump to a conclusion about Lulu, I stated an absolute fact. You do know what "stating an absolute fact" is, right?

Bobby, there are those that dislike tattoos and plenty of them. What is so hard to understand about that?

10. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

And, YOU are a Christian by the way you talk?? I know a minister that would definitely question your definition of Christianity.

11. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Sorry but from reading both of your posts over the years.....I feel @Bobby Cole is the true Christian....you are not what a Christian should act and talk like....sorry..but it’s true.

Mary Robi and Bobby Cole like this.
  12. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

The first thing a REAL follower of Christ does is to seek forgiveness when he or she has trespassed against another.
    Cody, I really do not care what your brand of Christianity is or what your minister says. You seriously need to stop the ranting and start concentrating on your own life and not that of another.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
  13. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Cody. Stop it already!! I keep writing facts and you keep denying them. Lulu DID NOT write that a SATAN TATTOO was fascinating.

READ THE POST or have your new eyes deceived you already?? YOU ARE WRONG so admit it.

Now, what does Satan look like? I've never seen him. I seen the results of his presence and I have read about him but what does he look like?
    Ya know, I just had a thought. I have enough proof that God exists and Jesus exists, but thus far I am finding it hard to believe that you actually exist. No one but no one can be as divisive and accusatory as you hence you do not exist. bye...………..

Mary Robi and Chrissy Cross like this.
  14. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

As a thought Cody, take this whole discussion to your "minister" and allow him to assess the transcript in it's entirety. I do believe he would have much to say about your conduct and nothing about anyone else's.

Oops, too late. He took his avatar off so I guess he's stomping off as scheduled.

Mary Robi and Chrissy Cross like this.
  15. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

I've had enough of this! Can't really believe how you folks are acting towards this totally insane thing. But, that's your choice, but definitely not ours.