Abortion: Pros And Cons

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Denise Evans, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Let's just agree to disagree on this. I don't want to try to convince you or anyone, I only share my beliefs, take them or leave them, that's everyone's choice too. @Joseph Carl's posts and videos are helpful imo, and I love what @Samual Yoder had to say.

I think things in this world are going to get worse, not better, and that's according to what my bible says, especially Revelation. If we allow abortion to continue, we will probably be able to legalize a lot of different types of murder. I think that is already happening.

Joseph Carl likes this.
  2. James Hintze

James Hintze Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I find the word string: ..."we will probably be able to legalize a lot of different types of murder." quite amusing. How many more types should we legalize? If an argument gets physical, it's safer to shoot your opponent rather than do defend yourself physically. Again a cluster of protoplasm is more valuable than a living after birth. Check this:
    https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/gun-deaths-by-country

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  3. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

#1 Eliminate the shootings in Chicago.
    #2 refer to post #47 in this thread.
    #3 in the US over 63 million have been killed since 1973
    #4 Use you own figures

Last edited: Dec 13, 2021
    Denise Evans likes this.
  4. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm watching the first video, about halfway through and Josh McDowell makes some amazing points. I'd add a recommend to watch that for anyone that feels it's fair to look at both sides of any argument if for no other reason than to be informed. How can anyone just decide on one side or the other if they don't know as much of the "story" as possible? I'd also ask anyone here to ask themselves if they want the whole truth, or just their "idea" of what truth is?

I know one thing for sure and that is some of the things I've "thought" were right, had zero to do with the truth.