A Silly Question About News Sources.

Discussion in 'Education & Learning' started by James Hintze, May 21, 2021.

1. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Sorry, but even the whiny "prince" doesn't have the power to change the Constitution, no matter how many B-grade has-been actresses he marries. He needs to move back to Canada and polish his tarnished crown.

Tom Galty and Bobby Cole like this.
  2. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

I like British culture, and love British tv. I admire several of the royals, they are imperfect just like us.
    Like all so called newsworthy items, the Harry and Megan news is way over done. Right or wrong, would hate to be in their position.
    I find constantly having to skim over and around such items as - Mr an Mrs expecting second child, or they are divorcing -again . those who marry with each new co-star . Oh, or all about their sex lives, and thoughts. Decided to be non binary, binary, male, or today I am female, all of that crap. The list goes on - sooo it could be worse versus the Royals ;)

Bill Boggs and Bobby Cole like this.
  3. Tom Galty

Tom Galty Veteran Member
    Registered

Don Alaska and Hedi Mitchell like this.
  4. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Maybe if Harry had been born first he wouldn't be such an irritating whiner. He probably does a lot of what he does because he has "crown envy." As an outside observer, I'm afraid that his shenanigans may be the nail in the coffin for the Royalty.