A Political Joke

Discussion in 'Make Me Laugh' started by Shirley Martin, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

An old man is sitting on a park bench in front of the White House on January 27. He gets up and hobbles over to the Marine standing guard. He says, "I'd like to speak to President Obama." The Marine says, "Sir, Mr. Obama is not president any more. He no longer lives here." The old man says, "OK" and walks away.
    The next day, the same old man approaches the same Marine. He says, "I'd like to speak to President Obama." The Marine says, "Sir, Mr. Obama is not president any more. He no longer lives here." The old man says, "OK" and walks away.
    The third day, the same old man approaches the same Marine. By this time, the Marine is becoming a little irritated. He says, "Sir, I told you that Mr. Obama is no longer the president. He doesn't live here anymore!" "I know" said the old man, "I just like hearing it." The Marine snapped to attention, saluted and said, "See you tomorrow, sir."

2. Ina I. Wonder

Ina I. Wonder Supreme Member
    Registered

Kalvin Mitnic and Patsy Faye like this.
  3. Kalvin Mitnic

Kalvin Mitnic Veteran Member
    Registered

:rolleyes: I can make u laugh..
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v

v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    TICKLE TICKLE:p

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  4. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Lunch with the Pope

President Donald Trump invited the Pope for lunch on his mega yacht, the Pope accepted and during lunch, a puff of wind blew the Pontiff's hat off, right into the water. It floated off about 50 feet, then the wind died down and it just floated in place. The crew and the secret service were scrambling to launch a boat to go get it, when Trump waved them off, saying "Never mind, boys, I'll get it."

The Donald climbed over the side of the yacht, walked on the water to the hat, picked it up, walked back on the water, climbed into the yacht, and handed the Pope his hat.

The crew was speechless. The security team and the Pope's entourage were speechless. No one knew what to say, not even the Pope.

But that afternoon, NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, and CNN reported:

"TRUMP CAN'T SWIM!"

5. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

So, I was walking through a local mall and came upon a "Mexican Book Store." Never having seen one
    before, I went in. As I was wandering around, a clerk asked if he could help me find something.
    I asked, "Do you have a copy of Donald Trump's book about his proposed immigration policy regarding Mexicans?
    The clerk said, "F#@$ you, get out and stay out!" I said, "Yes, that's the one. Do you have it in paperback?"

Joe Riley likes this.