A Mish-mash Of Ways To Make Some Extra Cash

Discussion in 'Senior Employment' started by Sarah Price, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Rachel Rodarte

Rachel Rodarte Veteran Member
    Registered

Hi Yvonne,
    I've never heard of it, but I will take a look at that one, and let your know

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  2. Rachel Rodarte

Rachel Rodarte Veteran Member
    Registered

Hi Sarah,
    Thank for your link, it has a lot on there, while browsing around, I came across one that I"m hoping my daughter will use. She love to write short stories, can I have to say that some of them a very good. She wants to write a book that will include all her stories, and I came across on Ebook. She can submit it there and get paid. Now I just have to wait and to see how long it takes her to go over the information. And thank you.

Diane Lane likes this.
  3. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

I downloaded the Google Opinions Rewards app, and I'm waiting for them to tell me I've been approved to answer surveys. I also downloaded Ibotta, and another called Checkout 51, but I haven't tried them yet. I do have one receipt sitting here, but am having technical issues for some reason. I'll delve into that later if i get the energy. I am unable to test using my desktop with UserTesting now, because they updated their system yesterday, and it no longer works with Vista. That's one site I enjoy using, and I can't afford a newer computer, so I'll have to find something to replace that income.

4. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I noticed tonight that you seem to be getting the matching payouts from my earnings there on the ICS website @Diane Lane . It wasn't there earlier today; but it just showed up tonight, so they must have gotten it straightened out.
    It takes forever to get to the $15 payout; but it does not take long to do the surveys, and who knows, maybe we will win the $50 jackpot ? I did actually win the $2 one once, a loing time ago, but just the one time.
    If I win the jackpot $50, do you get a match on that , too, or just the little penny payouts ?

5. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

@Yvonne Smith They emailed back and said you'd added you, and I've noticed the points seemed higher than normal a few times when I logged in there. The $50 winnings are not doubled (I don't get it if you win), but I can't remember whether the $2 winnings are, or not. I've won the $2 once or twice, but it's been a long time :(. I did just recently cash out again on PaidViewpoint, which is the sister site, which was nice.

I recently started using the Google Opinion Rewards app. The 'surveys' are so simple, usually just a question or two, and I've done 3 or 4 and am up around $1.24. That doesn't sound like much, I know, but for the tiny effort expended, why not collect a few cents? They all add up in the end. I'd be happy to answer more for them. They're similar to the trait surveys on PaidViewpoint, except much shorter, and pay better.

Yvonne Smith likes this.