A Man Was Sitting At A Bar

Discussion in 'Make Me Laugh' started by Sheldon Scott, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Sheldon Scott

Sheldon Scott Supreme Member
    Registered

·
    A man was sitting at a bar for a long time just staring ahead, not even taking a sip of his drink.
    After awhile this bully walks up, grabs his drink and gulps it down. The man the stars sobbing so pitifully that even the bully felt bad. The bully said I was just kidding, I'll buy you another drink.
    The man says it's not just you, this has been the worst day of my life. Last night my faithful dog wanted out but he ran into the street and got hit by a car. I took him to the vet... but after spending hours trying the vet couldn't save him. Then this morning, after being up most of the night, I overslept and was late to work. The boss fired me and I really needed that job. I went out to get in my car to go home and my car had been stolen, I finally took a cab home and as the cab was driving off I realized I didn't have my wallet with all my money and credit cards. Then I went in the house and found my wife in bed with the gardener.
    So I came here and have been sitting here trying to get up the nerve to commit suicide and you come along and drank all the poison!!!

2. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

OH ! I wasn't expecting that ! :D:p

3. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered