A Conspiracy Theory

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Don Alaska, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

It is the sign of a healthy mind, @Dwight Ward. That is one of thee things about Al Gore and Fauci that tells you they don't have a grip on reality. If anyone says a question is settled or the science concluded, it tells you they are biased and don't have a healthy thought process.

Dwight Ward likes this.
  2. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

WOW, wow, or just oh btw, a couple weeks ago I met and talked with someone , a native born, from Nicaragua.
    They not only confirmed the injustice the usa did, and they all living there knew about it,
    but many more terrible horrible things that were done...
    It was no conspiracy that it was done. It was military as usual, common military tactics, and CIA too... ooops... that's classified.

THe same sheeple think their vote makes a difference. I doubt that it ever did.

The drug lords control governments and media, and prevent cures from being known unless and until they choose and control and profit to the tune of millions of dollars or more from them.

Has "conspiracy theory" become a conspiracy theory itself ? Has even the dictionary been "censored"/ meanings changed to protect the guilty, to hide the truth ?

Was there ever in our life time a time when the truth was published and accepted and made a difference in people's lives ?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2023
    Dwight Ward likes this.
  3. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

4. Tommy Gunne

Tommy Gunne Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

C'mon, we all know what is the modern idea of a conspiracy theory. Was Nicaragua a conspiracy, absolutely. Was it ever a "conspiracy theory"? Nope.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  5. Tommy Gunne

Registered

I'm very open to conspiracy theories, but need absolute proof to actually believe one. I'm still waiting for someone to give me an example of a conspiracy theory that was later proved to be true. Im sure there's a couple examples out there.

6. Tommy Gunne

Registered

I'm not sure with all the WOW's if you think I'm suggesting Nicaragua didn't happen. I'm merely saying it wasn't a conspiracy theory . I'm not at all. I'm fully aware of what went on in Nicaragua.

7. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

It was absolutely referred to as a conspiracy theory by the mainstream media and the government. At that time, there were underground newspapers reporting it, but they were treated as if their reporting was nonsense. Twenty years or more later, the government admits it and the media pretty much ignores the fact that they had been wrong before.

Don Alaska likes this.
  8. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

You don't seem to get it. Do you understand the difference between evidence and proof? Now your 'proof' has become ABSOLUTE PROOF. Bow down and worship before it.

You're now on my ignore list because you're a foolish person and you're boring me. Bye bye.

9. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

I kept losing my computer connection this morning when the conspiracy section changed. I wonder how many sections "Tommy Gunne" had looked into before his latest posts.
    https://seniorsonly.club/threads/re...ntation-on-humans-in-the-united-states.12539/

I don't understand you.
    Elvis and Marilyn Monroe were conspiracy theories to you?
    The CIA, FBI and the media cover up as fast as a cat in litter box.

10. Tommy Gunne

Registered

What's not to understand? I think you guys are taking this too seriously. Most conspiracy theories are trivial but fun to talk about. Here's a list of top conspiracy theories:
    Top 10 Most Popular Conspiracy Theories - TheTopTens
    Top 20 Biggest Conspiracy Theories of All Time | Articles on WatchMojo.com

Last edited: Jan 11, 2023
  11. Tommy Gunne

Registered

12. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

There is a lot of "war prep" going on around the world right now, but the conspiracists say there is no way the U.S. is prepared for a "real" war. Those conspiracy guys are saying the U.S. will push everything to the brink, then back down and use the panic to institute drastic now economic measures--digital dollar, IRA/401K takeover by the government, and other severe measures. What do you think? Predictions of gold at $30K have also been predicted as the U.S. backs off the world stage from being the world's policeman/bully to sitting in the back seat as things pass us by.

13. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

Since I dumped all my gold when the stock market was hot, I'm sure it's time for gold to take off again.

Mary Stetler likes this.
  14. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

I don't believe that anyone in control of our government right now has the interests of our nation at heart. If they could assure him that he would be able to keep his stuff, Biden would willingly surrender to the Chinese without a shot fired. So no, I don't believe that the war talk is in the interests of defending our country.

15. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

We narrowly missed having a governor who was willing to sell our state to the Chinese as his personal legacy, so I suspect the folks at the national level would do the same if it made them more wealthy. Such a difference form the Founders, who were willing to surrender their "Life, Liberty, and Sacred Honor" to preserve the Republic.

Mary Stetler and Chris Ladewig like this.