A Conspiracy Theory

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Don Alaska, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

"Creature From Jekyll Island" I meant to say.

Yvonne Smith and Tony Page like this.
  2. Janice Lynne

Janice Lynne Well-Known Member
    Registered

Personally I think the whole Democrat versus Republican conflict is a just a noisy distraction.

What looks like a conspiracy on the part of either the right or the left is actually the natural consequence of corporate and banking entities pushing elected politicians back and forth, each entity attempting to gain legal leverage over all others.

The real conspiracies and 'dirty tricks' involve manuevers among those corporate and banking entities, and therefore among the most powerful and wealthy 1% of the global population. Those 1% of individuals are not seen in the news, and don't include even the billionaires we love to envy or hate.

The good news is that those mysterious upper-level types are engaged in such bitter combat with each other that none of them can fully achieve any one global goal.

The bad news is that the chaos they create amongst themselves in their struggle for dominance makes life for us here at ground level increasingly awful.

Dwight Ward, Bobby Cole and Tony Page like this.
  3. Dwight Ward

Registered

The simplest description of all the conspiracy theories extant would have to include the word 'globalists' and would have to describe their wish to control the world. I'm convinced of that fact. I'll accept the opprobrium that brings on.

4. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Who knows anymore about this or anything else.

Tony Page likes this.
  5. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Here is something interesting, and a whole different outlook on what we may have been going through all of this seeming useless lockdown for the past 2 years.
    If this is possibly right, then we are kind of like dogs being kept in the yard so that they do not get run over by a car. They do not like it, but it is necessary. Not saying that I think this is correct, but it is something to consider, in any case.

DDCDBE4C-699D-4905-A80F-A89BE0A3D011.jpeg

Martin Alonzo and Don Alaska like this.
  6. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The best is yet to come

Marie Mallery and Yvonne Smith like this.
  7. Yvonne Smith

I agree ! I was listening to Juan O’Savin today (he was being interviewed by David “Nino” Rodriguez), and Juan said that once the January 6th lie falls apart and people see what actually happened, that might be the domino that starts the rest of them falling.
    He said that there are some people who will just never wake up and see the truth, which is sad, but i agree with him.
    Juan compared the Jan.6 truth coming out to the WW2, and storming of the beach at Normandy. He said that it had to be done at the correct time, or it would never have worked, and because it was done at the right timing, we were able to turn the tide and win the war.

8. Tommy Gunne

Tommy Gunne Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

What IS the January 6th "Truth"

9. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The truth is it was a setup by the FBI there were putting out warnings long before it happened and there was FBI agents were prodding people to go into the capital. The largest investigation in history yet not one of the people who broke windows or prodded people to enter was never cot.
    JAN 6 COMPLETELY EXPOSED AS BLACK OPS PROJECT BY THE FBI --
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/xrChRtrkYAx5/

Don Alaska and Yvonne Smith like this.
  10. Dwight Ward

Registered

Replace Jews with Christians and conservatives and you have a good picture of the left's goals.

Chris Ladewig and Don Alaska like this.
  11. Yvonne Smith

I just listened to an interview with Juan O’Savin , and he really explained about a lot of things that are happening right now, and what he thinks is going to happen.
    He said that we are being provoked (like with the FBI raid on President Trump), and other things that are happening to try and provoke some kind of a civil war her in America.
    He said that it is really important for people to not fall for these tricks, and to stay home, not go to any protests, so the government can’t set people up like they did on January 6, 2020.

He thinks that it is possible that Trump will be indicted for some kind of made-up charges, just like happened with the Russia hoax and the impeachment trials, and he said that Trump might even be arrested; so we need to be expecting this kind of thing, and not let it provoke people into any kind of violence.

Juan also spoke about things like the Clintons and Arkansas, the Oklahoma Bombing (deep information), and explained about the royal bloodlines and how they are used and controlled.
    The video is around an hour long, so I am not going to include everything that he talked about; but it is worth the time to listen, if you are hungry for more information about what is truly going on in the world right now.

One of the things that I really like about Juan O’Savin is that not only does he do a great job of explaining everything that he talks about; but he is a very positive person, and has a good outlook on the eventual ending of this political mess we are having right now.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/o1qgtcagCVwP/

12. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

This is a given. When riots and looting and firebombings were described as "mostly peaceful," and officials in the highest offices accuse folks who have done nothing of being terrorists and extremists, it is all intended to provoke. If it doesn't work, they'll create a false flag situation. That is a given.

Tony Page and Don Alaska like this.
  13. Dwight Ward

Registered

It was the NSA that coined the phrase "a helpful wave of indignation" in connection with their proposed false flag terror attacks to be blamed on Castro.

Another video I found informative was "Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick" about the Kennedy assassination. It's long and exhaustive but it ties the assassination in with later events such as 911. Fascism is alive and well in the good ole USA.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2022
  14. Dwight Ward

Registered

This is the most concise description of the world power elite I've found on the internet. Did you know that the ruling cities of the planet are all independent nation-states?

City of London - the area of London independent of the rest of the city
    Vatican City - completely separate from the nation of Italy
    Washington, D. C. - not a state - what is it?

Max Igan pulls it all together.

[​IMG]

https://thecrowhouse.com/calling.html

15. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Interestingly, and sadly, no matter how often conspiracy theories are later acknowledged to have been correct, the same people will continue to ridicule the next bit of information that the government and the media deem a conspiracy theory. That's because the acknowledgments of the truthfulness of past conspiracy theories aren't given the publicity of the initial ridicule. This has been a ploy used by the government since the JFK assassination, and it continues to effectively shut down anything that the government doesn't want us to know about. After years of ridiculing something as a conspiracy theory, often banning any hint of it from social media, the press might post a notice somewhere on page 27 on a Friday that says, by the way, it turns out that this was correct, after all. Then, they never mention it again, except to continue to refer to it as a conspiracy theory.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2022