A ♥ Heart Warming ♥ Dog And A Man Video

Discussion in 'Pets & Critters' started by Louise Williams, May 23, 2017.

1. Louise Williams

Louise Williams Supreme Member
    Registered

2. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

Here you go Louise.... I have heard many stories similar to this..our family are very involved with finding homes for rescue dogs...

3. Louise Williams

Registered

Oh Holly , thank you so much dear, for doing that for me.... my hubby and I volunteer at a wonderful Dog Sanctuary. where the dogs come from small shelters that are over loaded and they get the royal treatment here. then Horse Creek does their best to get those dogs adopted , and we are some of the volunteers who walk the dogs , Get them to interact with us and gets them out of their pens too,, and Hubby sometimes goes with them to Pet Smart to adopt the dogs there, they have a beautiful big van they use to carry 12 dogs at a time.. they do that twice a month and they also adopt out the dogs just from people looking at the dogs on their web site,,
    and at Horse Creek they have a beautiful wooded park to walk the dogs .Just type in.... Horse Creek Wildlife Sanctuary in Savannah , Tn...U.S.A... of course !! :D.. its their web site..There are also some pics of me and hubby walking the dogs too and also pics of all the dogs that are up for adoption..
    I even changed my Avatar too, click on my avatar and you can see us a little better walking the dogs.... :D

And thank you Chrissy for your like..:)

Last edited: May 23, 2017
    Patsy Faye and Holly Saunders like this.
  4. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Wonderful story Louise :)

5. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

Louise...I had a look at the website...and what a wonderful place for the dogs to be...absolutely beautiful.. and I can tell you, that without volunteers it's very difficult to run any kind of animal shelters, so Kudos to you and your husband for doing all you can to help out.

I had a look at the volunteer pictures but I couldn't tell which one was you.. :D

6. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

What a truly heart warming story. :)

7. Louise Williams

Registered

Hi Shirley. yes , kind of a tear jerker , we all know we have to let them go sometime but time will heal our hearts and so we fill our hearts again with a new 4-legged animal in our life.. and give it a new very loved life that it deserves.. I think you know this very well.

Holly , Look at Volunteers pictures..again , the guy in the blue shirt is my hubby Paul and the lady in the brown shirt walking across the grass Is me.. :)