9-11 Conspiracies

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Ken Anderson, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

I agree with most of what you posted, Ken, particularly this part:

Ken Anderson likes this.
  2. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Sorry Ken if I posted that picture in the wrong thread but every time I hear about 9/11 it bothers me.
    The same feeling that you would have if you caught you child lying to you. That feeling that we rely on the government telling the truth. I don't know who did it or even guess I know the story of what we are being fed is BS. This tragedy has cost the American people their freedom and now you are being spy on by your own government on the premise that they are protecting you. The real question from who??

3. Martin Alonzo

Registered

New inquires into what happened two the three towers on 911 Everyone that has brought it up were called conspiracy nut.

Richard Gage of AE911Truth.org joins us to discuss the various actions, inquests, studies, documentaries and conferences that are happening around the 19th anniversary of 9/11.

This 911 I think was the eye opener for many people and some to this day did not know about building 7

Justice Rising on 9/11 Truth - Richard Gage on The Corbett Report

4. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

This is bringing up memories. I used to be very involved in 911 Truth. I was a friend of Keith Hansen (Vyzygoth) and was sometimes on his show. - The Grassy Knoll. Our circle researched all areas of 911 but especially Building 7.

I think I even introduced a government troll to the group, unknowingly. This was a man who introduced us to several videos showing extra planes, missiles and the like into the 911 scenario. They were later shown to be fake.

I had a falling out with Hansen and never spoke to him again.

I had a long distance love affair with Angie Riedel from California, who wrote Think Or Be Eaten. I had scheduled a flight to go see her, but she died suddenly before that could happen. I haven't thought about these things in years.

WTC 7

5. Dwight Ward

Registered

6. Martin Alonzo

Registered

911 was when two plane plowed into two building and three building fell in their own foot print [impossibility] One plane plowed into the pentagon and only left a 12 diameter hole and having those 7 foot diameter motor disappear. Also a plane crashed in Shanksville Pennsylvania leaving a big black spot on the ground having those two large indestructibly motor vanish. Then recognizing the Saudi connection they attacked Afghanistan. When will we learn the truth???

7. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

8. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

If no plane hit the Pentagon what happened to the Attorney General's wife who was on that plane ?

9. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

That is a question that people have been trying to figure out for years, @Al Amoling . Some theories say that there were no planes at all, just explosions, and early reports from people did say that they didn’t see a plane, just an explosion. But no one knows what happened to the passengers that were supposed to have been on the planes, if they didn’t crash into the towers.
    I was in Idaho at the time , and got a phone call from a friend to let me know about it. I didn’t have television, but turned on my radio. They were reporting five missions planes, and shutting down all air traffic.
    Later, they reported that one plane was headed for the White House, and that it had been shot down, which is the one that came down and supposed to have been taken over by the passengers.
    After that, the story pretty much changed to the official one that we hear now and see on the news videos of that day.

10. Dwight Ward

Registered

Last edited: Sep 12, 2020
  11. Dwight Ward

Registered

Martin, most of the stuff you post is on the money. One exception here - Joyce Riley and Dave vonKleist may not have been genuine. That's all I'll say. You can research that if you want.

12. Dwight Ward

Registered

"the word conspiracy should be dropped"

JFK assassination researcher Peter Dale Scott coined the term 'deep state'. In response, the deep state ( CIA, Pentagon and the rest ) came up with the phrase 'conspiracy theory' to discredit people like Scott. I've no grand conclusions about these things - they're just interesting.

13. Dwight Ward

Registered

I don't know what you mean by 'bounce'. Some or all of the videos of the twin towers event can't be true. An aluminum airliner, light except for its fuel load, and fragile, could simply not have penetrated one of the towers and emerged almost intact coming out the other side in a ball of flame. The building was dense with strong steel columns which would have fragmented the plane into pieces almost instantly. An aluminum plane could not have sliced through those steel columns as if they weren't there.
    I can't explain how separate photographers took separate identical fake videos( if that is what happened - the videos were probably duplicated for several sources ) but that doesn't alter the physics that belie that they are real.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2020
  14. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

One thing I have not heard when describing the planes is that a lot of the “aluminum” that these planes are made of is an alloy of Magnesium and Aluminum which, no matter what the standards are, doesn’t react very well in high heat.

I had the misfortune of having to use oxyacetylene to burn holes in unusable mag aluminum helicopter skids that came off of my Huey. Whilst burning the holes, I had to wear protection because at some point, the metal would explode throwing sparks and material all over the place.

What I am getting at is that the metal used on the interior and frame of most jet airliners use mag aluminum hence the possibility of many of the explosions that some of the “experts” are not taking into account.

15. Martin Alonzo

Registered

On July 28, 1945, a B-25 Mitchell bomber of the United States Army Air Forces crashed into the Empire State Building in New York City, while flying in thick fog.
    The building did not fall down. That building was not built as strong as the twin towers. Wake up.

Yvonne Smith likes this.