9-11 Conspiracies

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Ken Anderson, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Veteran Member
    Registered

It doesn't offend me, Ken. It scares me that after all the debunking people still believe this. Who it offends would be people who's loved ones died in 911.

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't allow me to post that the bible is a conspiracy theory.

There's tons of material to show that.

It's my anger and frustration at not being able to say what I want that was the point I was making but I have to skirt around the issue or
    I would offend a lot of you.

It's the fact that the people who believes most of these things tend to be Trump supporters makes me realize how split the Republican Party is.

I know lots of republicans and if they knew that people who believe in a flat earth or lizard people
    Or even a young earth are voting trump I think they will be upset too.

Until I came here I didn't see any of this except for 911.
    Also scares me that these people have guns.
    Not so much the 911 ct but the other outrageous ones out there.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
    Ken Anderson likes this.
  2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Veteran Member
    Registered

If you started a thread for that, certainly I would. What you believe or don't believe doesn't hurt anyone else.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  3. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Some things do hurt people's feelings, Ken.

It would just anger people and there wouldn't be any point to it because I wouldn't change anybody's mind anyway.
    It would just be a waste of time.

4. Ken Anderson

Registered

I don't believe the government told us the truth about the Trade Tower attacks on September 11, 2001. I consider the official story to be just another conspiracy theory, and I don't believe any of them. I don't think we'll ever know what really happened on that day.

5. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I agree with you Ken we might never know the real story. It is funny that people are so defensive if you ask questions about it.

6. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Who's defensive? It's just that it's been 15 years and all the same questions that have been answered a hundred times still don't get through to the conspiracy theorists.

7. Ken Anderson

Registered

That's because the answers don't speak to the questions that have been raised. Repetition is enough for some people, who will eventually accept anything that they've heard repeatedly, but it's not enough for everyone. More effort has been placed on ridiculing or demonizing anyone who asks the questions than on actually answering the questions with answers that are satisfying.

8. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I think they've all been answered by experts in the certain fields. I just think people aren't hearing the answers.
    Also if you're not an expert in a certain field
    How would you even know what's right or wrong.
    There's a lot of different sciences involved in the explanations.

9. Ina I. Wonder

Ina I. Wonder Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I think the word conspiracy should be dropped, because I don't think everyone has the same definition for the word. If we just say this is a theory by so-and-so, or this is my theory, then it becomes something that we can weigh the different factors of all such ideas ourselves.

It's sort of like religion. There are many of them. But I do like to hear what they say for myself, not just believe because someone famous said so.

Remember when people got upset when it was first suggested that Colubus didn't find America first. The Texas education system blew up. Now that caused a bunch of different theories. Some even thought that was a conspiracy.

But I do enjoy speculating on most ideas.

10. Chrissy Cross

Registered

What I don't get is these people can't believe something they saw with their own eyes in NYC yet they'll believe a book written thousands of years ago by men who could have been eating some hallucinagenic plants
    Which I'm sure were in abundance back then
    And believe that God spoke to Moses who could have been hallucinating or mentally ill. I'm sure people had mental illinesses also and heard voices.

This is all believable but seeing a plane crash into a building is not! Then to say that the plane didn't have passengers yet family
    Had people on these flights...it boggles my mind.

Sheldon Scott likes this.
  11. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Also if the purpose of these other false flags are to take away your guns and that's why Conspiracy theorist say the Boston marathon
    Bombing was staged, why does it happen in countries were the second amendment isn't even an issue.
    Other countries have real terrorism but we
    Stage ours??

12. Martin Alonzo

Registered

This thread was about 911 not Boston or the bible. The thread you posted earlier that was to debunk only proves that they don’t know they demonstrate the pancake effect in the world trade building except in their demonstration the walls did not fall only the floors that did not happen the walls fell at the same as the floors. So in trying to debunk it they proved it was not what they said. I did check out the web site and had a good laugh at these so called experts. There is thousands of experts all around the world and when they are showed the building falling said it was a controlled explosion

Ken Anderson likes this.
  13. Ina I. Wonder

Ina I. Wonder Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I hear what your saying @Chrissy Page. I remember when I was told of the people that jumped out of buildings when they heard the radio program, War Of The Worlds. That "story" had many kinds of theories going for years, some even thought it was a conspiracy.

Then there are people that still speculate that the Nazi concentration camps were just propaganda. Even with all the documentation of mass graves and the crematories that still stand today. Such people don't want to even believe the films of the atrocities.

I do have to say that I thought there was much much more to the 9/11 events than what we were told by our government and the media. I don't think anyone doesn't believe that those planes didn't play a great part in the 9/11 disaster, but I too have many questions concerns those events. When I see or hear of differenent theories, (even the dumb ones), I get curious has to how they came up with that thought.

If we don't question what we are told, or even see on TV, then we are just sheep following the leader. Just because we bring up these different theories doesn't mean that we actually believe them. Sometimes it's more of a matter of, 'Can you believe this?', or 'What is this about?

14. Chrissy Cross

Registered

What thread are you talking about? I didn't post any websites here so don't know what your laughing at.

There are too many to bother posting.

15. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Just wait when someone you love is in a tragedy and people say it didn't happen and they laugh and laugh.

I had you on ignore but took you off, putting you back on.

16. Martin Alonzo

Registered

17. Ken Anderson

Registered

I'm not impressed by paid experts who will say whatever they're being paid to say. Several of the other theories that have been advanced for the 9/11 attacks are also made by experts. By accepting the official report, you're simply choosing to believe the government experts, who have the most to lose if the conspiracy theories are right. Let's keep the thread on topic, please. If you don't like the topic, create another.

18. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I'm not impressed by people who are paid to say things either. I wasn't even talking about the official report.

I'm not wasting time digging up and posting 100 links on here which you don't like anyway.

You have the advantage anyway being admin, I can't say what I want.

19. Martin Alonzo

Registered

20. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Well then it proves it happened. Just that Saudia Arabia was behind it. That was never my issue or problem. My problem was people denying it happened. No planes, no passengers, etc.

21. Martin Alonzo

Registered

22. Chrissy Cross

Registered

If Trump is saying that there could have been a bomb also on the plane with the hijackers then I can believe that.

If he's saying it was a controlled demolition, I may not vote. :(

Did you see my post where someone personally knew one of the pilots on the flt that went down in PA or the Pentagon...forget which one.