40th Anniversary Of Cbs Sunday Morning

Discussion in 'Movies & Entertainment' started by Cody Fousnaugh, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Hosted now by Jane Pauley. Yesterday they showed the 40 Anniversary of the show, that started in 1979. Who has done the trumpet opening, previous Hosts, interviews with Music/Musicians, the Arts and Entertainment world, the video taker for Moment of Nature.

Wife and I absolutely love this show, most to the time, that is. There are some interviews that we have no idea who the person being interviewed is, so, if we are watching a recording of it, we will fast-forward thru those interviews and thru all commercials.

There are times that Sunday Morning can have some really, really interesting History interviews and stories in it.

Do you watch this show?

2. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

No , because I've never heard of it, we don't get it here...

3. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I used to watch it many years ago (Charles Kuralt maybe), but I never watch national news any more. I don't watch any of the national networks except for a few of the dramas. It is mostly PBS and the "oldie channels" for me. Now that I don't watch football any longer, the TV isn't even on on Sundays.

4. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

I've never watched it live, but have enjoyed several really good old episodes posted on YouTube.