3+ Yrs Later, The Growing List Of Lies

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Joy Martin, Feb 20, 2023.

1. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

Still surfacing and they will continue, not sure where all the Covid Stuff is posted and I'll put this
    here and maybe it needs to be moved.

I never believed it all from DaY 1 and info continues to flood the news.

[​IMG]
    The Growing List of COVID Lies Told to You
    The lies we've been told about COVID countermeasures are so numerous, it would be easier to point to what was right than list what was wrong.
    [​IMG] articles.mercola.com

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
    • Lockdowns, social distancing, school and business closures, universal mask wearing, use of face shields and plastic barriers, travel restrictions, the use of PCR tests to diagnose infection, the choice of treatments and the safety and effectiveness of the COVID jabs — all of these countermeasures were based on a combination of lies, fraud and/or willful ignorance
    • Universal lockdowns have never before been used as a pandemic prevention measure, and for good reason. It doesn’t work. To prevent spread of infection, you isolate those who are actually sick. Healthy people cannot spread infection, so there’s no reason to isolate them
    • An August 2020 analysis of COVID-19 surveillance data from the top 50 countries in terms of reported cases also concluded that border closures, lockdowns and wide-spread testing had no impact on COVID-19 mortality per million people. Another paper published in 2021 found lockdowns were actually associated with increases in excess mortality
    • The absence of evidence to support mask wearing for infection control was confirmed from the very beginning by the same agencies and organizations that ended up recommending and/or mandating universal mask wearing
    • To avoid making the same mistakes in future pandemics, medical crises must not be managed by means of emergency powers. Emergency powers should be used only in case of war

What the world has been thru in the last 3 yrs and it's not over.

Denise Evans likes this.
  2. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Remember when Sweden was being laughed at for their (lack of) response to the virus. Retrospective studies have now confirmed that Sweden probably had the most reasoned response taking into account balancing health and economic well being. Sweden had the last laugh. They had a plan developed before the pandemic and they stuck to it despite the peer pressure.

Denise Evans and Joy Martin like this.
  3. Jaspurr Miller

Jaspurr Miller Well-Known Member
    Registered

So, I have to ask you this:
    Oh dear. So, I need to ask you this: Why do you think COVID deaths and infections have considerably decreased since the pandemic started? Just coincidence?

4. Joy Martin

Registered

Oh come on, flu viruses don't last forever.... Flus run their coarses,. and millions have flu issues and they heal on their own time. I had an Asian flu in 1957 and in about a week of bedrest, I got better. It was pretty bad...

What we've been thru is Pure Insanity from our Corrup Criminal Gubmit....Wake up Mr. Miller.

And with this Crap, millions had pre existing health coditions,,,,did you forget this one.

5. Jaspurr Miller

Registered

If you honestly think that this pandemic that killed millions of people worldwide was "just a flu," and that it has just "run its course," and that vaccines and lock-downs had no effect on that, you are severely delusional.

By the way, I am a "Ms," not a "Mr."

Shirley Martin likes this.
  6. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

"flu viruses don't last forever.... Flus run their coarses,. and millions have flu issues and they heal on their own time." ^^^ "Courses"^^^

How many millions have died from flu?

Jaspurr Miller likes this.
  7. Joy Martin

Registered

I don't know, do you, no one knows for sure about who died from w hat and wha tflu and even colds if they are bad enough and the person is in a week health conditions. If they have other health issues, and are old etc etc

I don't get the vaccines and I think I had maybe 2 about 40 yrs ago for the seasonal flu. I can remember in supermarkets they used to announce get the flu vaccine and we'll give you a 10% discount on your groceries.....a ploy to push more vaccines and more money for pharma...

Work on your own Immune System, there is plenty we are offered to do that..good ole Vit C for starters...

And Miss or Mrs Miller I don't believe much of this covid nonsense and read the info I've published....Millions trusted the Lying Gubmint...

Oh a question for the 2 above: Are you both pleased with the conditon of the world and our country since so much was locked down and shut down forever??????

And school kids who missed 2 yrs of education, my grandson dropped out of his college for 2 yrs since he WOULD NOT put the crap so called vaccine in his body....

Last edited: Feb 20, 2023
    Denise Evans and Mary Stetler like this.
  8. Shirley Martin

Registered

I've had flu twice. The first time I seriously thought I was going to die. I was in my early thirties, way too young to die.

The second time, I was so sick that death would almost have been a relief.

If getting a shot can prevent me from being that sick again, give it to me.

I don't normally post in the virus posts because I'm not going to change anybody's mind so I save my finger strokes.

Jaspurr Miller likes this.
  9. Jaspurr Miller

Registered

To answer your question, I'm not sure what you mean by "are you both pleased with the condition of world and our country..." I do not live in your country, so I can't speak to that. In terms of the condition of the world, please be more specific.

Also, you mention the impact that COVID has had on education. Yes, it's unfortunate that education was impacted, but get over it. You're crying over spilt milk. What the use of ranting about something you can't change?

Also, it is "Ms," not "Miss or Mrs."

10. Jaspurr Miller

Registered

Yeah, I don't normally debate COVID deniers, either. There's no reasoning with them and their outrageous assertions that have no basis in fact. I'm just feeling a tad testy today.

Shirley Martin likes this.
  11. Shirley Martin

Registered

12. Jaspurr Miller

Registered

Oh, you don't want to see me get REALLY testy. Trust me. LOL

13. Jaspurr Miller

Registered

I think you need to wake up, dear. The Asian flu killed 1.1 million people worldwide. It lasted only about a year. COVID has killed 6.7 million people...and still counting. And it's not over yet, after three years. Perspective is a wonderful thing, isn't it?

14. Joy Martin

Registered

This MRNA stuff is a Technology and Gates and Pharma put it together and it does NOTHING to build one's support system.

Stay in Denial Shirley Martin
    s

15. Joy Martin

Registered

I've b een so awake with the FrontLine Doctors and you've put your trust in the govt for your health......Covid is lies lies lies and Gates etc are wanting to REDUCE world population...You obviously have NOT been up on t his major Point.